Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my second "final processing notice" tonight. Getting my final flex pay charged on the 5th (Monday). Hope she ships this week.

Aw man, I hate you guys lol! My notice thing said May 8th, so hopefully I get a shipping notice sometime this week. Super excited to be getting her. Joker will now have a friend :D

I was a wait list converter and full payer and I'm schedule for the 8th... :yess:

Congrats, your awesome. I only got on the wait list at the end of April so I'm not expecting it anytime soon. If they send it sooner it's a bonus.

Edit: I just got on the Black Widow Ex waitlist this past weekend and just got notice it shipped, so maybe I will get Harley sooner than later :dunno

Congrats, your awesome. I only got on the wait list at the end of April so I'm not expecting it anytime soon. If they send it sooner it's a bonus.

Edit: I just got on the Black Widow Ex waitlist this past weekend and just got notice it shipped, so maybe I will get Harley sooner than later :dunno

See something we both agree on, I'm awesome :)

Your going to like Black Widow, especially if mix media is your thing...

Can't wait for pics. Mines supposed to charge on Thursday. Probably be a week after that till she arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back