Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

Originally I was very much on the fence with this piece. However, the more pics I see, the more I like it. The costume was really what concerned me about the piece. I wasn't as sold on it as I was on Bats and Supes costumes. Batman turned out terrific (minus the pits) and I expect Supes to be the same. All these new pics of Harley are looking pretty good. Now I just hope the eyes are nice and straight on the production statues.

I got on the WL for the exclusive a few weeks ago and today I got the email that it will convert.

I got on the WL for the exclusive a few weeks ago and today I got the email that it will convert.

Congrats! She will convert many more times with a huge ES like she has. Hope the Ex head will be worth it. I think I will love it. I think we still need to wipe out the part 2 on this Harley title. It will confuse many new members.

I think I'll be more excited for this when it's closer. I wanted it enough to order but she's not among my most anticipated POs.

Harley's a decent character and this statue is just ok. Then again I wasn't too big on Joker's PF until in hand, now I think it's amazing. There's a lot of Batman characters I like better and prefer a PF for over Harley... Damian, Nightwing, Tim, Catwoman, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Two-Face, Penguin... but I have Joker and Ivy, and Catwoman is a must...just made sense to complete the Sirens and give Joker his chick, to see them all display together will be worth it.

Congrats! She will convert many more times with a huge ES like she has. Hope the Ex head will be worth it. I think I will love it. I think we still need to wipe out the part 2 on this Harley title. It will confuse many new members.

Thanks! I expected it to covert but I figured it would happen closer to the release. But whatever. I just wasn't sure I really wanted the exclusive portrait (it always made me think of Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2 for some reason) and then it sold out. But I have the exclusives for all of the Batman related PFs so far so I figured I might as well go EX for this one too.

The ex on this is definitely nice... Much better than Poison ivy exc imo

There you go, edited!

Joker and Harley must be displayed together, with the bases matching.

Hope to add Catwoman with Ivy!

She's next on the list I'm thinking. I have room for two more PF's on my current Batman display Set up so Harley and Catwoman would be great....after that I'll have to start building the new display :thud:

Back