Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon me if this was covered previously in this lengthy thread, but is anyone aware of an individual that does repair for these premium format figures? My first 1:4 Harley took a tumble and now her head, pinkie, and collar have some unexpected "modifications". It's a second statue, so I'm open to customization. I realize it won't be cheap, but it deserves to see the light of day again. Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :hi5:

Looks tacky

I don't know why people have to say negative things. The customizer did a good job and if that's what a client wants then to each their own. It doesn't look bad by any means. Expensive conversion but done well if you like T and A pieces.

1913558.jpg

I don't know why people have to say negative things. The customizer did a good job and if that's what a client wants then to each their own. It doesn't look bad by any means. Expensive conversion but done well if you like T and A pieces.

It does look tacky. Thats what a forum is about expressing individual opinion, you can do it positive or negative. He was giving his opinion on a statue (which is what we are here for) and didn't attack any person. I am curious why you quoted Ink and not Quadcent?

Pardon me if this was covered previously in this lengthy thread, but is anyone aware of an individual that does repair for these premium format figures? My first 1:4 Harley took a tumble and now her head, pinkie, and collar have some unexpected "modifications". It's a second statue, so I'm open to customization. I realize it won't be cheap, but it deserves to see the light of day again. Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :hi5:

You should try PM'ing Spazzy, he does repairs and customs... and he's really good....

I got VinceVell to do me a custom of her =) I'm ridiculously happy with the way it came out

Attachments

• IMG_20150912_161307.jpg
    IMG_20150912_161307.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 186
I got VinceVell to do me a custom of her =) I'm ridiculously happy with the way it came out

LOVE IT! I don't mind the mixed media on her but that custom piece John did for you is mind blowing. I believe spazzy did one as well. I'm seriously thinking of having mine customized as well. As good as my EX looks on the shelf, I'm blown away with what John was able to do with the piece. It looks incredible as a fully sculpted piece.

It does look tacky. Thats what a forum is about expressing individual opinion, you can do it positive or negative. He was giving his opinion on a statue (which is what we are here for) and didn't attack any person. I am curious why you quoted Ink and not Quadcent?

Right. Which is exactly why I expressed my individual opinion.

I tried talking to VinceVell through email a while back after seeing his YouTube video, but he didn't seem interested in doing it. :dunno

Thanks for the suggestions, folks! I will try contacting Spazzy and hopefully get a more encouraging result.

Right. Which is exactly why I expressed my individual opinion.

You didn't answer my question and then agreed with what I said (contradicting yourself). Seems legit

I have enough orders to hold me over for some time, so I am stopping pre orders on Tuesday Dec 8th. If you haven't already contacted me, then please place your order or let me know when you are able and will see what I can do.

i dont have harley 8( that looks really goos snazzy. I admire your work on pretty much everything

Back