SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to turn that video off half way through. I wanted to post a comment but thought better of it. :lol
Yeah that guy should stick with the kiddie figures.

Yeah that video... he said he made it to show ssc how bad it is for a refund, but it only shows why he doesn’t deserve one. Complete mandhandling of the figure.

Here’s a better review:

I don't know if they intended this, because I seen no mention of it. But the eye socket paint is UV light reactive.

45851572_1562830557152346_1636346320316792832_n.jpg

Overall its an solid figure, just not near hot toys standard, so a bit hard to justify the price.

But with some flames and a Surtur skull, plenty of display potential.

IMG_20181109_200600.jpg

Loose body on mine which is similar to the original release I got and something I could normally live with but even the jaw on this one is so loose it drops open. Still a very cool looking figure though.

Overall its an solid figure, just not near hot toys standard, so a bit hard to justify the price.

But with some flames and a Surtur skull, plenty of display potential.

View attachment 432796

I personally think this figure looks really really cool but there’s just so many other figures that I have my eye on from hot toys , coo model , Kaustic plastic . For the price, it’s tough to justify .

Did anybody try to put this headsculpt on the HT MMS133 Ghost Rider? I'm very curious how would it look.

Used his part on two other figures. Here is

DSC08540 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC08539 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC08546 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The clothes are on Steve Rogers. Sorry no pictures just yet. If you really want to see them, let me know. Sold the body on ebay.
Looks great! But yeah, post some pics. I would like to see anything you’ve got. From what I’ve seen on videos of that ko figure, the clothing looks a little too big, but that’s jus video, so I don’t know how it looks inhand

Back