SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next up: Red and Yellow Daredevil, Grey Deadpool, Red Punisher, etc.
I’m still waiting to see their take on Spidey and Iron Man.

Wonder if they will have payment plans. No mention of it on the blog

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I bought one. Never liked the Black. Nice to see Sideshow put an ES on it too. They don't seem to do that too much anymore.

Just bought one!

Seriously love the blue, classic look. Free shipping was the cherry on top :yess:

I ordered it. Figured if I don't like it in hand, I can try to get my money back since its a pretty low edition. Hopefully I like it as much as the pictures suggest.

Only 350 pices & it hasn't sold out yet? Not even a low stock warning? Surprising.. Although I think I like the black better.

I'm a little leary about the"leather like" clothing, i see it flaking in a a couple of years, i dont know about this one

Next up: Red and Yellow Daredevil, Grey Deadpool, Red Punisher, etc.
I’m still waiting to see their take on Spidey and Iron Man.

I'm still waiting on Tiger Stripe Wolverine which I thought would have been already shipped and displayed by now.

It's up for $225 with free shipping. No flex payment options... Ordered!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...lassic-variant-sideshow-collectibles-1003852/

No FP options, hmmm.

Only 350 pices & it hasn't sold out yet? Not even a low stock warning? Surprising.. Although I think I like the black better.

I'm tempted, it kind of makes me want both to stand next to one another. Of course it still is Ghost Rider which is a niche character even in the Marvel Universe.

If people need to flex pay 225.00 they need a cheaper hobby.

:lol Okay.

Honestly if they offered up a FP I probably would have got it because it could have slipped easily amongst the other orders I've got currently processing. I like that it ships immediately which is nice but I'm not a huge GR fan so I'm debating.

Ordered this and took some of my Reward Points. Since internationals have to pay shipping that is all I have to pay. Looking forward to it, especially as I passed on the first version because I was missing something that differs it more from the Hot Toys AoS version. Really looking forward to this one now. :)

I had the original version but had to sell it for financial reasons at the time, out of all the Marvel figures he was the one I was the most impressed with so when this version popped up I jumped right on it, I love the colors! If I had one nitpick it’s that I wish the chest piece had the metal grommets like the black version.

Back