SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Nope. Sorry dude this isn't 2008.

The price of EVERYTHING has increased. I can't think of anything that hasn't. As long as I feel that I'm getting my monies worth, I'm down with spending more for more. The Joe line has my loyalty, and money, and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future!

Then I ask . . .

Can we not get a figure for $129.99 to $139.99 that is WOW! & breathtaking compared to $149.99 to $179.99 that is also WOW! & breathtaking without having to pay more?

If only we could, but demands on figures seems to be an arms race. Trust me, I'd love to pay as little as possible.

No more stinkin Repaints

how about a Snow Serpent then Sideshow?

I will not buy another cobra trooper just because of a scar on his face.Figure repaints (desert trooper etc) are already sitting in the wharehouse unsold

We never got a desert trooper. Just the officer and sniper. But I do want a desert trooper.

No more Troopers.....I'll take greenshirts like Flash,Breaker,Zap,Clutch

We never got a desert trooper. Just the officer and sniper. But I do want a desert trooper.

I'd love more troopers desert or regular as long as they have different weapons accessories.
That's because all you have to do is switch out the officer's shirt (or just remove the rank bars from his collar) and head & mask with the sniper, and you'd have a basic Desert Trooper.

<<<<<< acknowledges that I am working on my own.

No more Troopers.....I'll take greenshirts like Flash,Breaker,Zap,Clutch

Just give us Grunt with an extra, more generic head sculpt I guess.

Sure, Grunt is pretty bland to begin with, but if they sculpt him after a young Michael Ironsides he'll stand out nicely! :)

How many variations of THE BARONESS will Sideshow actually produce?

For starters there is the regular and "exclusive" edition.

Very likely a version in blue and maybe (longshot) a crimson/red version somewhere down the line (i.e. SDCC exclusive, etc.).

Just give us Grunt with an extra, more generic head sculpt I guess.

Sure, Grunt is pretty bland to begin with, but if they sculpt him after a young Michael Ironsides he'll stand out nicely! :)

would be kinda funny to see that

Very likely a version in blue and maybe (longshot) a crimson/red version somewhere down the line (i.e. SDCC exclusive, etc.).

Only buying one version of her and that would be 'black'

I would like to see a black and a crimson version of her.

Back