SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like the personality they are putting into the Joe figures. It wouldn't work for SW or many other lines, but for GI Joe I think it ties in with the comic theme, like they picked a frame and went with it. I know at some point there will probably be a figure with an expression I am not fond of, but I see what they are going for and like it in general.

I think the sculpt looks great! Can't wait to see it without the beret casting a shadow over the right eye. Bad ass! :rock

Also, I hate to bring up price but I can imagine this being on the lower end of the price spectrum, perhaps more in line with the Cobra troopers? He really only needs his shotgun and a generic rucksack and he's good to go..... a vintage style sawed off shotgun would be a damn cool EX, IMO.

Well, Duke was $120. I would expect Flint to come with the same types/number of accessories and to cost the same. Plus, Sideshow may anticipate that people will pay more because he's a critical character from the original show/comics, and not a nameless, faceless lackey like the troopers.

Yeah I expecting him to cost the same as Duke.

I wonder how this pre-order is going to work? It said it will go up with the launch of the newsletter. This weeks letter arrived in my inbox at 3:30am PST. I would hate to get up that early on a day off just to make sure I get in on the EX, if there is one. But I would, absolutely I would.

Excellent! Here's hoping for a Beach Head & Low Light in the near future.

i think he doesn't need as much stuff as Duke and I'm kinda hoping SSC cuts back on the accessories so he's $10-$20 less...but I wouldn't be shocked if he's the same.

Guess I was just hoping.... I have about $1100 in preorders already in for the year. Might trim the fat a little.... I don't really need the Orange and Black Sandtroopers, after all.

Awesome. Not "Duke awesome" but Flint never was. ;) I doubt he'll come with his classic shotgun. They said all Joes will come with the cartoon laser rifle from now on and I don't see them giving him three guns. It'd be great if he did though.

he's gotta get a shotgun of some sort...whats the point of all those removable shotgun shells?

Yea, he doesn't need as much stuff as Duke. He won't have a helmet at least.

The expression is fine. The face sculpt at least looks better than the original figure. Who was a awesome figure, but had the expression of a mental patient or a white Grinch!!

he's gotta get a shotgun of some sort...whats the point of all those removable shotgun shells?

Obviously because they look cool!:lol

Bandoliers always mean that your ready for some serious ass kicking, just look at hot toys comedian figure.

Yea, he doesn't need as much stuff as Duke. He won't have a helmet at least.

The expression is fine. The face sculpt at least looks better than the original figure. Who was a awesome figure, but had the expression of a mental patient or a white Grinch!!

:lol:lol:lecture Good call.

Always looked like the hat was going to fall off his head.... Speaking of hats, I wonder if we'll get a fabric version too, kinda like the Imperial officers?

Does it look like he smooth V1 Pro forearms? It'd be a bummer if they went with less detail on him.

I am definitely happy with this release. I think it looks great, so far. I was never really impressed with Flint's outfit so I actually wish they would have changed that. But seeing as how Sideshow is making the figure...not me...I am cool with it as it is.

Back