1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm with you. Really not a fan of that material from a feel/durability standpoint.

And for the price, I think Zuckuss is about a 6. Could have thrown in a couple more hands or grenades or something extra. Dengar I like. Articulation takes it down, but I think I'd give it an 8/10.

No, not grading on price, just the merits of the actual figure. Im willing to even say 8/10 on Dengar after a good night's rest...the minor QC issues I had aside...it's still the range of articulation and the rubber/cloth mishmash of the headwrap that just unsettled me.

For those of you who own Zuckuss however....do you get where I am coming fromn on that coat material? It scares the hell out of me. Maybe Sideshow pre-sealed it, that's why it feels so crunchy...but...yikes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea of fixing his rifle to his pack. It looks great!

Thanks, I like it too. I'll leave it for at least awhile. It fits pretty snugly on his left side and couldn't be easier to attach and remove.

Tali I tried and failed to get a decent close up of the Sideshow pistol, sorry my phone camera simply doesn't do it justice. Your scratch built one looks great though and shares a lot of the same details. Great work! If you want to get a closer look check out YouTube, there are 3 or 4 reviews up.

Thanks, I like it too. I'll leave it for at least awhile. It fits pretty snugly on his left side and couldn't be easier to attach and remove.

Tali I tried and failed to get a decent close up of the Sideshow pistol, sorry my phone camera simply doesn't do it justice. Your scratch built one looks great though and shares a lot of the same details. Great work! If you want to get a closer look check out YouTube, there are 3 or 4 reviews up.

Thanks for trying. I have to get fully through Kool Khai's Dengar review. He usually does super-close-ups of all the little pieces (though it always bugs me when he doesn't know what a certain piece is - sorry Khai:rotfl.)

You put Zuck and 4 Lom on separate shelves:horror

well technically they are on the same shelf :) I just liked the way it looked with them either side of the the cabinet

DSC03296.jpg

Looks great. You guys are lucky to be able to openly display in Detolfs. Mine have to be hidden in Bestas with solid doors.:(:lol

Mine have to be hidden in Bestas with solid doors.:(:lol

I assume a crypt mandated by your wife? :lol

My collection is in my smallish theater room. Detolfs up against the wall with a fairly large pull down projection screen hanging from the ceiling that obstructs when in use but out of the way when not.

Looks great. You guys are lucky to be able to openly display in Detolfs. Mine have to be hidden in Bestas with solid doors.:(:lol

its not an open display I only opened the doors to take the pictures :) or do you mean you have to hide them from sight ? :lol

I love the idea of putting the two Detolfs together! :yess:

it's not hard to do all you need to do is cut the side up to the first groove for the side glass off the base and top of each detolf ( middle right for one detolf and middle left for the other ), some fixing plates and bolts and hey presto a double detolf :)

Look forward to your review

Finally got a chance to open it. For a Sideshow offering, its pretty good. I think the face paint is a little soft and step down from the prototype but one of the better human Sideshow offerings. Happy to finally have the bounty hunters complete. Hopefully they start tackling some Jabba's palace aliens next.

Back