1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great mod, doing that now.

On my head, I used a little FW flesh acrylic to tone down the heavy frown line paint. I then splashed some extra gloss in one eye to give the appearance that he has a slightly dead eye - while not screen accurate makes him look badass

Great mod, doing that now.

On my head, I used a little FW flesh acrylic to tone down the heavy frown line paint. I then splashed some extra gloss in one eye to give the appearance that he has a slightly dead eye - while not screen accurate makes him look badass

I would love to see this. Sounds cool.

I would love to see this. Sounds cool.

Here is my dengar DSCN0034.JPG

Even placed a towel down for those sensitive to my trash can cam pics!!! LOL I do like the bigger calf armor. If too much glue is used, it'll show thru on the straps

And I noticed my fat suit that is exposed just above the upper leg armor is fraying. I usually use a small, flat screwdriver to jam it back up in the armor to hide the folds, so be careful everyone!

And last thing: does Dengar have uni-foot? One sculpt that can passed for either left or right?

Last edited:
Here is my dengar View attachment 393221

Even placed a towel down for those sensitive to my trash can cam pics!!! LOL I do like the bigger calf armor. If too much glue is used, it'll show thru on the straps

And I noticed my fat suit that is exposed just above the upper leg armor is fraying. I usually use a small, flat screwdriver to jam it back up in the armor to hide the folds, so be careful everyone!

And last thing: does Dengar have uni-foot? One sculpt that can passed for either left or right?

Well, it worked for Hasbro 12" figs for all those years.:lol

Not sure if this has been talked about but the wrap can be displayed with a few styles. Which do you prefer, if any?

Dengar Wraps.jpg

Not sure if this has been talked about but the wrap can be displayed with a few styles. Which do you prefer, if any?

View attachment 393406

Love the pics! LOL, and seriously like Dr Evazan's office

I go for #2, but with his left eye mostly covered

I would buy that figure, and his pesky accomplice.

View attachment 393482

Oh me as well..

On the shin armor mod - it's really easy and it does really sell the look of Dengar as a beefy dude. Rep'd user on that mod - thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! And I agree -adding a little attitude to the pose of this guy really brings out the character more than just standing there.

Thanks! And I agree -adding a little attitude to the pose of this guy really brings out the character more than just standing there.

I ended up giving his flight suit a bit of 'dirt' which really gives him extra attitude if that is possible. But, taking his lower armor off, I was thinking, 'is this guy Ed Bundy's brother?'

I think the teeniest bit of silver paint barely applied here and there along the edges of his armor will go a long way with this figure.

I think the teeniest bit of silver paint barely applied here and there along the edges of his armor will go a long way with this figure.

Yeah, the proto had quite a bit of subtle silver weathering on the armor. It seems like they dropped it entirely on the prod fig, but maybe its just super-subtle.

Yeah, the proto had quite a bit of subtle silver weathering on the armor. It seems like they dropped it entirely on the prod fig, but maybe its just super-subtle.

Nope, its dropped. I used a little of the tamiya silver from their weathering kit. Easy fix

Mine is out for delivery and hopefully waiting for me when I get home.

Look forward to your review

Back