SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As cool as this figure is, I hope this and Harley get a new version with updated bodies now that SS is working with Phicen/TBLeague. Even if not a Phicen body, I just hope it's one that isn't brittle. It's why I didn't buy this in the first place, however when I see pics of this with the body replacement, I wish I had it in my collection.

Hi I know this is a thread from a long time ago but what 1/6 scale bodies would anyone recommend for this figure ?

A Poptoys body or a Phicen/TBleague body would be good replacements. Phicen will be more expensive but has the curves for Catwoman IMO

Tbleague body S10D is a good fit.
I got this Catwoman a few days ago and I will be doing a body swap ASAP.
I also did a body swap to Harley Quinn. These sideshow bodies are just awful.
Pics will be posted once I am finished with the modifications.

How did you guys manage to use the Sideshow boots on the Phicen body?

Heat up the boots with a hair dryer or boiling water, take out the Sideshow pegs (probably need some needle nose pliers), reheat the boots again and put on the phicen body. While I haven't done it with this figure, I used the Catwoman boots for a Tomb Raider custom

Last edited:
Quick Pose:
I added a bit more makeup to the head sculpt.
ReZRwldh.jpg

Recently picked up Catwoman as well and waiting on her to be delivered! Glad to see others are in the same boat and are working to upgrade their bodies right off the bat too!

I was reading up on the posts of this forum and also did some research on which bodies may work best. I'm now leaning towards the Pale S22A Phicen/TBLeague body. This is one of the newer models and has a more athletic build, which I think would be great for Selina. Though I'm a bit scared this would be too tall as some comparison images show this body towering over others.

I also know quite a few members have suggested the S10D body and this looks solid on the swaps that were done with it. If the S22A body won't work, I'll probably just go with the S10D or something similar to it.

Whichever body I go with, I'm also thinking about going with the medium size, as the chest on these phicen bodies look wide enough to properly fill out the SS outfit, but also not overly large where it would be a pain to zipup all the way.

I just wanted to ask you buddies, since the feet are removable on all the newer phicen bodies, would this mean it's a simple and easy connection into the SS Catwoman boot? Or would the feet just pop off and leave the metal ball joint of the endoskeleton? If that's the case then I'm not sure how I'd go about connecting to the SS Catwoman boots since members confirmed there's a peg in it too (unless it can successfully be removed?)

I was reading up on the posts ...

I just wanted to ask you buddies, since the feet are removable on all the newer phicen bodies, would this mean it's a simple and easy connection into the SS Catwoman boot? Or would the feet just pop off and leave the metal ball joint of the endoskeleton? If that's the case then I'm not sure how I'd go about connecting to the SS Catwoman boots since members confirmed there's a peg in it too (unless it can successfully be removed?)

I literally answered this question for XENARC above his picture. :lol :slap

I did not remove the pegs on the inside of the Catwoman boots. I just have them slipped on. The boot pegs are not so easy to pull out even after heating them so I left them as is.
I see no point on removing the inner pegs. I doubt the Tbleague foot would fit into the boot once it's hollow.
Also, The S10D which is PLAE and 12SD which is SUNTAN was the best choice for me. They have a LARGE BUST but not as exaggerated as the S20A/S21B
A mid bust S22A will leave you wanting more in my opinion.

Oh well... I thought it was pretty easy when I did it. :dunno: like I said, I did it for a Tomb Raider custom using needle nose plier and some heat to get them out. Not sure if you are new to customizing and maybe a little scared too pull too hard to get them out, but they come out. Or maybe you didn’t heat the boots up enough? I use a hair dryer. Sorry it didn’t work out for you, but I know it works and I believe others in this thread have done it as well. The ball joint will fit nice and snug in the plug where the Sideshow joint used to be. I have even done it with other Sideshow figures that have the same peg type as this catwoman to port them over to hot toys bodies.

@Gipetto0812, not new to customizing. I'll give it another shot later today.
The Tbleague bodies have a large steel ball joint so hopefully it holds the boots in place.
BTW. Don't ask me how I managed to fit the Pepper Potts heels on the Tbleague S12D body for the Jessica Jones Custom
cH6KCgQh.jpg

Got those Dam Pegs out. What a PITA!
Needle nose pliers are a must for this and now they fit snug. The sole and one of the clips came off when I was pulling the pegs out. I used hot glue to stick them back on.
I also removed the head peg so the head can sit lower on the Tbleague body.

jTjBA71h.jpg

cexrXWFh.jpg

83JZjE8h.jpg

1siiFhRh.jpg

Laying Pose:
p7ba3avh.jpg

As cool as this figure is, I hope this and Harley get a new version with updated bodies now that SS is working with Phicen/TBLeague. Even if not a Phicen body, I just hope it's one that isn't brittle. It's why I didn't buy this in the first place, however when I see pics of this with the body replacement, I wish I had it in my collection.

A Poptoys body or a Phicen/TBleague body would be good replacements. Phicen will be more expensive but has the curves for Catwoman IMO

Thank you and sorry I took so long to respond .
I?d like to see a new Harley & Catwoman done . Definitely if they base Harley on the Hell on Wheels art print as I think that art print looks amazing and is even better than the statue / premium format .

Is heat all that's needed to separate the head and faceplate to get to the eyes? I'm going to repaint the eyes

Yup that was repainted by 357Apartment Studios. They do some amazing work. Even in their post they mention that the sculpt was probably originally modeled after Cara Delevingne. It made me want to try to nab this up and repaint it myself now seeing how good the actual sculpt underneath is. My luck though, the moment I buy it at its rather inflated price, SS will release a new version :lol

By the way, if they really want a LGBTQ girl to replace Ruby Rose, she’s my choice!

As much as I like her I don't want her for Batwoman for a couple reasons.

1) She's already Enchantress in the DCEU and from the Infinite Crisis Crossover we know that the CW is part of the DCEU with Ezra Miller Flash showing up.

2) I think she's too good of an actress for the CW. She may not be a great actress but she's better than the CW.

I love her in Carnival Row and even Valerian, but I wouldn't want to see her in Batwoman.

Last edited:
Very impressive repaint and almost looks fake. I am against it though, just because it completely removes the comic look form it.

Back