SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to setting this figure up. Its really nice.....

027758x800_zps37e136bf.jpg

Not sure if this figure is difficult, or I'm just stupid, but could anyone show me a decent tutorial on how to get his side holder trope thing to drop down like that? mine is still neatly around his waist

No offense but with all the great HT releases..Id throw that money and a little extra towards one of them.

Seems like the classic pic was a bit overexposed - looks like the jumpsuit on proto Fett might have actually been the same blue-grey jumpsuit regular Fett had, not white. A bit like the ATAT driver white/grey confusion.

whitefett_zpsdeok9niw.png

Did a body swap with kumik slim (More like narrow) body. HT slim body is hard to get and expensive so substitute with kumik ones. Forearms need to slice down abit to fit the wrist guards but at least it works...

c6f3b9cc119dee66ef265eaaa6af7ac0.jpg
eada1a74d3133ffde101f6026cb54ce4.jpg
c98d9fe3d7ddb960f6759030c673b178.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to have Proto myself, I like the new proportions. Unfortunately, it also makes the armor plates even weirder than stock.

I have a friend selling this guy for $160, should I pull the trigger?

Maybe if it was the exclusive but as someone else posted, if it's the regular edition keep an eye on Pop Cultcha. He's been lingering there for quite some time. I was able to get him on sale and with Pennies for $106 shipped to the US.

I can't believe I wasn't interested in this version of Fett until now. I love this piece, especially after seeing the black and white video of the test suit that was shown to Lucas. I'd seen pics ages ago, but the video is even cooler.

Anyway, I'm sure you all are familiar with this pose. I thought he'd look great on a snow base.

Snow Fett 01.jpg

Snow Fett 02.jpg

Finally got this figure after getting the new Hot Toys ESB Deluxe Boba Fett with Pre-production pieces. It looks great. It took some time though to get the weapon holster/sling to drape across the cod piece.
d61af413e250674f237a5a07ae41fbea.jpg
9a79a46368ea7eed72890ef8e8803e03.jpg

I can't believe I wasn't interested in this version of Fett until now. I love this piece, especially after seeing the black and white video of the test suit that was shown to Lucas. I'd seen pics ages ago, but the video is even cooler.

Anyway, I'm sure you all are familiar with this pose. I thought he'd look great on a snow base.

View attachment 396916

View attachment 396917

That’s the pose! Nice 👍🏽

Finally got this figure after getting the new Hot Toys ESB Deluxe Boba Fett with Pre-production pieces. It looks great. It took some time though to get the weapon holster/sling to drape across the cod piece.
d61af413e250674f237a5a07ae41fbea.jpg
9a79a46368ea7eed72890ef8e8803e03.jpg

If the base body would just not be this ******! :/

The figure is great. Just that damn body is utter *******. Been meaning to do a body swap but just been lazy. Maybe with all this Fett hype lately I’ll get to it. Only figure I have on a stand... cuz definitely needs it.

great pics guys!

Im still loving this figure, very striking and stands out in the crowd on the shelf. I must have gotten lucky, the body on mine is actually pretty decent. No floppiness at all thankfully!

great pics guys!

Im still loving this figure, very striking and stands out in the crowd on the shelf. I must have gotten lucky, the body on mine is actually pretty decent. No floppiness at all thankfully!
The one that I just bought was brand new, never opened. I haven't noticed any issues with the body yet either. Is the floppy body issue something that develops over time or did some people receive their figure that way?

Back