SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome, bro. And thanks!

Hey guys. Again, sorry for the crappy iphone pictures with bad yellow light, but it's night time. I'll try to take better ones tomorrow. Anyway, I switched to a slim true type already and it's a big improvement. Arms are not short anymore and posing and posture are more life like. I don't know if it can be noticed in these pictures but here's a couple:

A definite improvement :rock

I think the figure, like most, is helped quite a bit by a redressing - even if there is no body switching, it seems to always get things in the right place.

Does the regular come with a white stand as well or just the exclusive to match the towel?

Figure looking great! canadaclone only the EX comes with the Designed Stand. Regular would come with a plain Star Wars Logo Stand.

Can someone snap a pic of the chest armor parts when removed? Just curious. :)

I'm at work, FLOSI, so no pics, but I can describe it.

On the underside of the plates (except for the centerpiece, which is the diamond-shaped plate) there is a small piece of Velcro (the loop side). On the vest, the other side of the Velcro is sewn on (the hook side). Both pieces of Velcro are - ALMOST - the same size as the plates, meaning there's quite alot of Velcro. Keeping the armor on won't be a problem, methinks.

I'm at work, FLOSI, so no pics, but I can describe it.

On the underside of the plates (except for the centerpiece, which is the diamond-shaped plate) there is a small piece of Velcro (the loop side). On the vest, the other side of the Velcro is sewn on (the hook side). Both pieces of Velcro are - ALMOST - the same size as the plates, meaning there's quite alot of Velcro. Keeping the armor on won't be a problem, methinks.

It doe allow for repositioning though?

Oh, and thank you! :wave

I think the figure, like most, is helped quite a bit by a redressing - even if there is no body switching, it seems to always get things in the right place.

Does the regular come with a white stand as well or just the exclusive to match the towel?

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes a new body can make a HUGE difference but often times a full redressing, futzing and some water treatment can fix just about everything.

Thanks for posting the pics, fellas! They look great! I've been out of 1/6 for ages, so if anyone could help, I have a couple of questions...

I know nothing of switching to a HT body... Is it difficult? Anything to watch out for or be cautious of? Where's a good place to pick up a HT Slim body?

Just futzing the vest helped tremendously. This will be an awesome piece to own.

A couple of pictures of Fett next to his albino twin bro:

62CF48F6-0C73-4243-83F8-7E20AC4892BB_zpsuwakpht0.jpg

It's weird, when i saw this at sdcc I was sold. Looked great. The pictures though aren't doing it for me. I think it might be seeing it side by side with a regular fett, which I don't have.

Back