SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have mine next month

I should have mine completely coloured in by then.
:lol

Seriously though, I really like it, will post some pics in a bit.
He needs a bit of futzing out of the box, the box is graphically pretty beautiful, but it is an old style window, top opener.
The only negative thing I can say so far is that the fabric part is so white, it's blue white, like a detergent commercial, whilst the armour etc is a slight off-white/cream. I'm sure it's pretty easy to take the edge off the fabric part. Looks wonderful overall.

Last edited:
A couple of pics, I have to strip it down and redress to futz properly. The white difference isn't as noticeable here but in hand it's pretty striking.

I think this Helmet sculpt by Sideshow looks better painted white rather than in their ESB deco. Gives off the Super Trooper vibe and doesn't make me worry about the on screen accuracy thing.

Mine is scheduled to arrive today -can't wait to display him with beach towel!

Congrats to everyone getting this figure. I like Rory's photos it really shows the shine and look of the figure. Although I havent ordered him yet I might have to reconsider.

Rorywan great pics and thanks for your thoughts on this beautiful figure. Mine arrives tomorrow so expect a review.

Back