SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking box!

003.jpg

Great box! I'm very eager to see it too. I'm curious to see if they did go ahead with the upgrades to the previous Fett.

Holy Jeeze, that Box. I really, really want to order this guy, but with the Seattle comicon right around the corner, I'd rather put my money into finding something like Gaunch or the Gentle Giants Boba, but this figure is not on the top of my list for what to order next from Sideshow

Doesn't look like they fixed the chest armor issue. Different whites look a bit odd. But he still looks ****ing cool.

How is it in hand? And thanks for posting pics so quickly. Box art is great.

Last edited:
That shot looks as if the vest still needs the tightening mod.

Box looks awesome! I was thinking it would be designed like all the other boxes and figure looks great! What's your thoughts on him?

Initial thoughts/observations:

-Cut of the flight suit is exactly the same. The thigh pockets still sit too high, and after disrobing the figure (hoping that there would be some 'slack' to pull them down...there isn't) there's not much that can be done about it.
-The belts are great!
-The blasters are AWESOME (especially for a Fett geek)!
-The cape attachment method will give some people fits. Be CAREFUL with them, especially while folding the capes' inside wire.
-Speaking of which, the capes have wire on three of the four sides (both longer edges, one of the shorter ones).
-The armor plates of the chest are VELCRO!! That's the BEST improvement of the figure, and certainly the method Sideshow will use for any other Fetts they produce.
-Only five hands. Two fists, two blaster hands and one left hand to cradle the rifle.
-Spats!
-GREAT new details on the gauntlets, specific to this version. And the method that Sideshow uses for the gauntlet hoses is just PERFECT!
-The body REALLY limits this one. There's no way that the prototype pics were taken using the Prometheus II. Unless the flight suit was one-off cut.
-Everything else appears to be a direct copy of the first release.

Some GREAT, some not so great, but overall worth the price to a Fett guy like me. I'll be playing with this guy for the majority of the night! Pics to come!

Back