SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're one of the few i trust to not be biased. Will be waiting. :) (Hope it's good for ya)

Thanks, J. Me, too.

I have high hopes for this one. It looks to be a minor (but important) upgrade over the Empire Strikes Back version.

We'll see.

Weird how the exclusive is still in stock all this time. Probably will sell out after the IHP.

Weird how the exclusive is still in stock all this time. Probably will sell out after the IHP.

I'm hoping it stays in stock a while. I want to buy it but not until later in March. Think Malgus needs to come first. That exclusive is still in stock and it's a much better EX than Boba.

What are the improvements?

There was some information awhile back that the flight suit was a new cut, and that the chest armor/vest design had been re-engineered so that that plates would be attached in a way so that they're adjustable.

I'm also looking forward to the addition of the ankle spats, as well.

I was quite underwhelmed by the SSC ESB Boba Fett (though it did have some GREAT features found on no other 1/6 Boba Fett), so I'm hoping that this one is more to my liking. As a Fett purist, the inclusion of all of the blasters, the alternate gauntlets and the towel have me pretty excited!

The prototype pics (prototype of a Prototype -lol-) look very promising.

Can't wait!

UPS Tracking says package has been delivered. But I won't be home until 5:00pm :impatient:

There was some information awhile back that the flight suit was a new cut, and that the chest armor/vest design had been re-engineered so that that plates would be attached in a way so that they're adjustable.

I'm also looking forward to the addition of the ankle spats, as well.

I was quite underwhelmed by the SSC ESB Boba Fett (though it did have some GREAT features found on no other 1/6 Boba Fett), so I'm hoping that this one is more to my liking. As a Fett purist, the inclusion of all of the blasters, the alternate gauntlets and the towel have me pretty excited!

The prototype pics (prototype of a Prototype -lol-) look very promising.

Can't wait!

Thank you. I'm excited to see the new Fett.

Back