SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So yesterday my batman came in.

Took a pic with the Joker.

Then i thought I'd see what the DC Direct Classic Bat suit would look like on him.

I put it on over his suit so thats why It looks a little baggy.

Couple pics with DC Direct Robin.

Now I wanna change Robin to a Shorter Body Maybe get some 66 robin gauntlets and gloves and boots

beautiful display, crow. This is why I don't care whether a collector goes for museum or dynamic poses -- just futz 'em right, that's all that really matters.

Wow the lighting really is impressive
And makes an already superb figure awesome

cant stop the love for this figure

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 409
I know it's not the correct thread, but it's the most recent SSC Batman universe thread. Has SSC hinted what other members of Batman's rogues gallery will be made next? Was hoping for a Scarecrow announcement for Spooktacular. Tops of my list would be Scarecrow, Two-Face, Penguin, Solomon Grundy (fat chance!) and of course Robin, Nightwing, and Huntress. Seems they are moving on to the Justice League and while I will pick them up, I want more Batman figures because I'm a fiend for these colorful characters.

crOw, that Batman display is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may steal that pose.....

Review: Sideshow Batman Sixth Scale Figure (Comic Version)

I am in love with this heroic figural masterpiece and I did this extensive video review for all of you who may be on the fence about snatching him up. I hope you all enjoy the review!

The more I see of this figure the more I like it, but I wish they'd done a belt that was more like classic belt. They've done a great 'comics Batman' in every way but then given him a 'realistic' utility belt. Actually, I'd love to see a shot of this figure with the Batman '66 belt if anyone would be kind enough to post one!

The MoS Superman was on a bigger body than all the old HTs, hence the size difference. Their BvS figures should be more to scale. Plus Ben's bigger than Henry... :wink1:

The more I see of this figure the more I like it, but I wish they'd done a belt that was more like classic belt. They've done a great 'comics Batman' in every way but then given him a 'realistic' utility belt. Actually, I'd love to see a shot of this figure with the Batman '66 belt if anyone would be kind enough to post one!

Here's mine with the DCD Classic Batman Suit and belt.

What's the name of the phenomenon/illusion when you're looking at a picture of the fabric suits and it appears like this,

image.jpg

But then once you zoom in, it looks like this,

image.jpg

Back