SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The usual wave of cancellations will hit and the wait-listers will rejoice... ;)

I didn't know that the chair wasn't an SS exclusive. I may have to shop around as well. Thanks for the heads-up.

I want the chair. I guess I got caught in ordering the Emperor that I included the chair. I'll get the chair somewhere else.

I'm thinking about canceling the chair and maybe even Emperor as well. There are too many dang good PF's and Dios coming out that may take precedence over this.

:slap cancelations already?

This usually happens when the 20 day notice arrives, not now.

I'm keeping the Ex Emperor no matter what. The throne, I'll shop around and see if can't save. I get tax here in CA that's gonna hurt.

:slap cancelations already?

I think these cancellations are different. People cancelling at Sideshow to order somewhere else aren't really affecting sales. Sideshow makes a better margin on the items they sell at their site, but a sale is a sale.

I'm exceedingly surprised and overjoyed that my WL converted today!
I wouldn't have thought that people would cancel this exclusive, it's a must have IMHO.
Still, yey for me!

I'm exceedingly surprised and overjoyed that my WL converted today!
I wouldn't have thought that people would cancel this exclusive, it's a must have IMHO.
Still, yey for me!

I'd consider that lucky. I don't think there'll be many cancellations and I'm foreseeing a lot of cancellation remorse from those that do turning into trash talking the figure once the in-hand pics turn up as a means to justify said remorse.

I'd consider that lucky. I don't think there'll be many cancellations and I'm foreseeing a lot of cancellation remorse from those that do turning into trash talking the figure once the in-hand pics turn up as a means to justify said remorse.

Like Vader? Yeah that happened.

I'm gettin' mines for free with RP... so no canceling for me. Also, he's a must have IMO :lecture

Although I will likely cancel my throne order with SS and get it for cheaper from a retailer.

he's a must have IMO

I thought so when the announcement first went up. The day came to po and I passed on both figure and chair. I wasn't digging the pics of Palps and Vader together. :emperor

I'll wait for in hand pics. I figure it is a SS product, it will be available sometime probably much less later.

Yup, my wait list for the exclusive converted yesterday! I can't believe people wouldn't hold on to the exclusive; the second head is great.

I thought so when the announcement first went up. The day came to po and I passed on both figure and chair. I wasn't digging the pics of Palps and Vader together. :emperor

I'll wait for in hand pics. I figure it is a SS product, it will be available sometime probably much less later.

Can you get the Vader ex for cheaper now?

Back