SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felt like taking pics of some figures today, and I thought I'd toss up a handful of Bespin Luke.

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

Really nice work, Ian1138!

I took this for fun and perspective. I did repaint my old Hasbro luke and put him on a newer-then Joe body, but he still makes the SSC figure look more lifelike!

2642674900_445a2cf836.jpg

I am gonig to be traveling to my storage unit today to bring Bespin Luke out of hibernation.

It's nice to go back and revisit older figures, isn't it? I think I may futz around with and take pics of ROTS Obi-Wan and Mace today. They've been in the same poses since last year!!

It's nice to go back and revisit older figures, isn't it? I think I may futz around with and take pics of ROTS Obi-Wan and Mace today. They've been in the same poses since last year!!

Yeah, exactly. I am draggin crap out to see what I want to sell to collectors like yourselves, and I had to compare the old 12"s to each other. Here's another one of Han for kicks:

2642676104_c24dde3582.jpg

Yeah, exactly. I am draggin crap out to see what I want to sell to collectors like yourselves, and I had to compare the old 12"s to each other. Here's another one of Han for kicks:

2642676104_c24dde3582.jpg

I had that ANH Hasbro Han outift ON my second Bespin Han for a while... Talk about shocking-- Can't wait until the SSC one arrives.

By the way, that second Han is now squarely displayed as Jabba's prisoner and the Hasbro clothing is tucked away where it belongs.

looks great Orbiting!

I just finished this yesterday afternoon for someone. Not the best pics but they'll do.

20080710_2.jpg

20080710_3.jpg

20080710_4.jpg

Back