Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I'm still waiting for my replacement parts as well. Daniel from SS said sometime last week but still no news on when I will get mine. I don't really mind as long as they come through and send me the replacements. If at the end they offer me a partial refund, then, i'll be pissed.

Yea, none of them will ever match the prototype. Ski did a really nice repaint. I also saw, Fremen(I think) had painted some of the eye shadow out and she looked MUCH better...less hooker ish. That being said, my replacement heads were much better so i'm satisfied and happy.

got our replacements.. gotta say I'm somewhat happier now... they're still not what could have been but at least now she's displayable :)

Finished my review :)

Ain't that just peachy! « DIMIC

IMG_4501.jpg

Great review DIMIC!

One thing that you can say about this review, was that you were completely honest about this grail to fail piece of s..t!

I picked up one of these at a local comic book store this past weekend. It isn't as good as the original pics, but I still like it. I don't regret my purchase.

I need to call SS about my replacement, they never emailed me back and that was two months ago.

Here you can see the rogue I worked on , which will be shipping off , 5 min epoxy was added to the eyes to creat the bulge so they look more realistic
Forward to 5:05

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AVn6YU2xyU&list=UUpr6KJ6y0XjVXHxESuJ5dQw&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

so i'm fairly new to collecting and have recently added rogue to the collection of wolverine, sabertooth, colossus, and cyclops. i've noticed that the quality of the newer figures is far less superior than the older ones like the wolverine and my star wars scout trooper. is that typical of the newer figures? reason i'm asking is i just opened my reg. edition rogue that i received today and the face has the eye issue i've read about, but additionally even the base has some minor surface blemishes on the black ring and the bottom has some small bumps under the edition number. is that normal? i've already sent pics about the eyes, but even the base with these minor issues seems to be a norm now that for $300-$400 shouldn't be there...just trying to see if thats how its been, is, and/or will be. any feedback would be greatly appreciated and my apologies if this should have been posted elsewhere.

so i'm fairly new to collecting and have recently added rogue to the collection of wolverine, sabertooth, colossus, and cyclops. i've noticed that the quality of the newer figures is far less superior than the older ones like the wolverine and my star wars scout trooper. is that typical of the newer figures? reason i'm asking is i just opened my reg. edition rogue that i received today and the face has the eye issue i've read about, but additionally even the base has some minor surface blemishes on the black ring and the bottom has some small bumps under the edition number. is that normal? i've already sent pics about the eyes, but even the base with these minor issues seems to be a norm now that for $300-$400 shouldn't be there...just trying to see if thats how its been, is, and/or will be. any feedback would be greatly appreciated and my apologies if this should have been posted elsewhere.

It is really hit or miss. Definitely doesn't happen to all pieces coming out. That's why it's strange that Rogue was such a colossal disaster. Don't let it deter you too much. The new Psylocke PF pics have been really nice so it goes to show that SSC can still release a great looking statue. Just gotta hope they stay on top of their QC and make sure no future pieces get poor treatment like Rogue.

Back