Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I just emailed them to see whats up with my replacement i havent heard anything since everyone started getting theirs!

I just got my shipment tracking email yesterday. for those still waiting, it should happen soon. I waited a month between their first email that it would ship in "7-10" days til yesterday.

Just got my replacement heads as well and they look great! I had a pretty solid regular head to begin with but the new one is prob even better. The EX head was the big improvement...gotta say sideshow screwed up but rectified the situation! I'm happy!

:yess: Got my Replacement for both head :clap Regular head look much better will take picture when i get home

Just got my replacement heads as well and they look great! I had a pretty solid regular head to begin with but the new one is prob even better. The EX head was the big improvement...gotta say sideshow screwed up but rectified the situation! I'm happy!

That's great to hear, guys! :D

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=300045

1500?? i dont know this....

i want a rogue but this pf dosnt convince me at all

TV+X-Men.jpg

6193183177_5077dc4c00.jpg

images

Back