Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Just got my replacement heads as well and they look great! I had a pretty solid regular head to begin with but the new one is prob even better. The EX head was the big improvement...gotta say sideshow screwed up but rectified the situation! I'm happy!

My replacements came in today and my EX head is also the big improvement. The eyeshadow still isn't great, but the eyes are correct, and the eyebrows and lips are better. It's now my favorite head of the two.

I also never paid it much attention on the google-eyed EX head, but the pink highlights on the neck and cheeks have been toned down on the replacement, which also improves it.

The replacement Reg is better overall but the white strand on the lower left side of the hair on the back is actually sloppier. It just looks lazy. I used to like the Reg head better, but the cartoony-faced smirk just doesn't look as good to me as the straighter faced, better painted EX at this point.

Can someone tell me if the regular edition comes with the head attached? I'm thinking about buying an exclusive head from a bordie and going that route.

Can someone tell me if the regular edition comes with the head attached? I'm thinking about buying an exclusive head from a bordie and going that route.

I'm assuming no but thats just a guess ms marvel and she hulk heads came off and I didn't get the ex for marvel.Most likely it does come off since its safer to packaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it is not attached.

Ugh, I still have not been contacted about my replacement. They told me awhile back that people requesting an entire new statue had a slightly longer wait, which is the boat I am in.

The longer this drags out the more I contemplate just getting a refund. From what I keep reading, the redone heads were painted less sloppy but it still looks like a child was given the job of doing the eyeshadow, its still wrong.

Ugh, I still have not been contacted about my replacement. They told me awhile back that people requesting an entire new statue had a slightly longer wait, which is the boat I am in.

The longer this drags out the more I contemplate just getting a refund. From what I keep reading, the redone heads were painted less sloppy but it still looks like a child was given the job of doing the eyeshadow, its still wrong.

Corrose, I am in the same situation. Limbo. The wait continues...

I'll let you know when I hear something. :gah:

Sideshow does it again. They just changed the pictures for the Sideshow Psylocke with a completely different portrait.

People have known about the new portraits for quite awhile. In fact, one was showcased LAST SUMMER at SDCC.

I had gotten a total replacement and they had me send the original one back.

They asked me to send the original head back as well and I refused. I figured the paint apps on mine wasn't as bad as some of the others and didn't want Sideshow to send me a "new" one with worse paint.

you're gonna get charged for that if you don't return it
Yep, I think they have to have it back within 10 days or they charge your card for the replacement head.
I didn't get on the WL for the replacement heads, thus, they never sent me a replacement head. :lol I called CS a few days after I go her and they gave me the option of destroying the head I had or sending it back and I told them I would just keep it. Again, many people's paint apps were MUCH worse than mine and I didn't trust Sideshow to send me a better head than the one I had.

Wow! Can't believe that some of you guys still haven't received your replacements.

I guess that's one of the perks of getting the statue first. I'm usually the first to get the complaint in, if there's a complaint to be made.

Back