Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Your notice is a little different from mine in that it says "Due to the prolonged delay in being able to provide you with an exchange, if you would like to proceed with receiving a replacement for your Rogue figure body and heads, we can place you on a waitlist. Once this shipment arrives, we will contact you immediately with instructions to exchange your statue."

So your reply indicates that you will indeed be receiving a whole new figure, while I will be receiving a new body and replacement heads as my base was fine.

Even though people think it is a "standard copy and paste corporate response" they are receiving, there are enough examples of slight differences in the response letters to indicate that Sideshow is indeed looking at the complaints on a case-by-case basis. Everyone should make sure to read theirs carefully so as to avoid possible confusion and/or disappointment when your replacement arrives. :lecture

Wish they would have done this with the long hair Gambit portrait with the googly eyes. Wonder if they"ll fix that:dunno

Old Man Logan.

Wolverine+-+Old+Man+Logan+-+Page+1.jpg

wow some of the best pics ive seen of her. Maybe it has to do with how she stands out from the background.

The angle you took the pictures at does not show the Reg heads googly eyes. If you look straight on, I bet the right is not looking in the same direction. If you are happy with it that is all that matters.

The angle you took the pictures at does not show the Reg heads googly eyes. If you look straight on, I bet the right is not looking in the same direction. If you are happy with it that is all that matters.

Mine does not have googly eyes at all. Trust me, I would be the first one to b**ch and moan about it if she did. My regular head's eyes are very good, as they are placed nicely, looking in the same direction and have no oddness to them at all.

Eh people can suck it if they don't believe me. I know I would be complaining up a storm and on the phone with Sideshow if my Rogue had had crazy google eyes.

Eh people can suck it if they don't believe me. I know I would be complaining up a storm and on the phone with Sideshow if my Rogue had had crazy google eyes.

My friend also lucked out and got a very good regular portrait, the ex isn't perfect but much better than expected. i will try to get some pics to post.

With all the paint screw-ups I was kinda glad I passed, but I'm having second thoughts now. This IS a beautiful figure if you're lucky enough to get a good one.

Back