Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

This is cool that they are doing the wait list for the replacement heads, but I have to wonder if we'll get the head reg head as it was originally showed, or will we see the reg head that's pictured today in the proto pics...:dunno

Actually the paint debacle has helped flippers on Ebay to now charge premiums for what they consider good paint jobs. Actually many are using that as a selling point, that their's has a perfect paint job.

yeah they must have a "perfect paint job"...that looks suspiciously similar to mine, which is not even close to being considered competent... much less perfect

I'm sending mine back for a refund, unless anyone in the NJ or NY area is interested in buying mine for the retail value... :dunno

yeah they must have a "perfect paint job"...that looks suspiciously similar to mine, which is not even close to being considered competent... much less perfect

Well then you could like get 400-500 for it and then buy the REG Rogue. lol

anyone having any problems returning them for a refund yet?

i just want to send it back and not pay for the shipping to send it back either.

anyone having any problems returning them for a refund yet?

i just want to send it back and not pay for the shipping to send it back either.

If you have a defective Rogue, I think they cover the shipping. They did for me for a different product. Since you're in Canada though, I'm not sure how that works. Have you contacted them?

when you receive a faulty item how long do you have to get in touch with them?

I believe it's 30 days? Don't quote me on that.

If you have a defective Rogue, I think they cover the shipping. They did for me for a different product. Since you're in Canada though, I'm not sure how that works. Have you contacted them?

its been 9 days and i still cant get round to emailing them...soo depressed

Yes i contacted them, but they want me to email pics, so i gotta unpack it and take some shots, then they need 5-7 business days to review how crappy my rogue looks and then i guess they will let me know what to do next.

Yes i contacted them, but they want me to email pics, so i gotta unpack it and take some shots, then they need 5-7 business days to review how crappy my rogue looks and then i guess they will let me know what to do next.

It really is worth going through the hassle if you're not satisfied. :D

Besides, another return and they may look into better QC for future products.

I received my return notice today and got on the WL for a replacement. My return was a little different from the others that have been posted here. I was not offered the $30 refund as my statue had paint issues on the body as well, so I think I am getting a whole new statue. Still same timeframe of Dec 2012. Anyone else get this type of notice?

I received my return notice today and got on the WL for a replacement. My return was a little different from the others that have been posted here. I was not offered the $30 refund as my statue had paint issues on the body as well, so I think I am getting a whole new statue. Still same timeframe of Dec 2012. Anyone else get this type of notice?

I just got mine as well. I also had numerous paint issues from the base to the statue itself. I was told the same that I would receive notice on a replacement in Dec. The email sounded that I too will be getting a replacement for the whole statue. Hopefully, it will be much better and closer to the production pics.

a whole year? u mean dec 2011?

Back