Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I just got done typing up a rather scathing e-mail in response to my replacement response from Sideshow. For my messed up prints and portraits I got the same $30 credit offer or wait for a replacement as people were getting for just the messed up portraits.

Even with all of these issues, it's been surprisingly hard to find someone to sell me one of these.

Even with all of these issues, it's been surprisingly hard to find someone to sell me one of these.

I guess most discontented people are waiting to see how the replacement heads will turn out. Hadn't it been for the paint issues, Rogue would have been an instant grail. no wonder not many people are willing to see her go when there is still a chance.

That's because everyone that bought one knows its a grail in waiting at the moment...:wink1:
Once these new portraits come out in Dec. then it will become certified...:exactly:

Odd, I'm only just now noticing that they do mention a "full replacement" right before the portion I highlighted.
Either way, a little asleep at the wheel.

Your notice is a little different from mine in that it says "Due to the prolonged delay in being able to provide you with an exchange, if you would like to proceed with receiving a replacement for your Rogue figure body and heads, we can place you on a waitlist. Once this shipment arrives, we will contact you immediately with instructions to exchange your statue."

So your reply indicates that you will indeed be receiving a whole new figure, while I will be receiving a new body and replacement heads as my base was fine.

Even though people think it is a "standard copy and paste corporate response" they are receiving, there are enough examples of slight differences in the response letters to indicate that Sideshow is indeed looking at the complaints on a case-by-case basis. Everyone should make sure to read theirs carefully so as to avoid possible confusion and/or disappointment when your replacement arrives. :lecture

^
Yeah, you're right. It was probably just a mistake that he wrote to me about a "replacement portrait". I'll end up apologizing in my next reply after he tells me as such.

Good luck on your replacement Jedah.

^Thanks, fuzzy.

Okay, I got my next reply from C/S, and him mentioning a replacement "portrait" was indeed just a slight oversight. I am on the waitlist for a full replacement.

His reply:

Thank you for your email. Per my previous email, the waitlist would indeed be for a full replacement of your Rogue statue. I apologize for my error in the same paragraph that said portrait when it should have read statue.

You have now been added to the waitlist for the Rogue Premium Format Exclusive Figure. We are currently expecting the replacement will be available in December of this year. Per our previous email, please know our production team is working with our manufacturer to see if we can get these replacement pieces sooner, and if this is the case we will notify you via e-mail.

Please note you are on the waitlist for full replacement.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

And I wrote back:

Also, right before you said "portrait" you did say full replacement. My aggravation with the matter made me overlook that. If I had bothered to notice then I wouldn't have been so harsh sounding in my last reply. For that I sincerely apologize. There's no need for you to reply to this message. I just wanted to say that. Thank you for putting me on the waitlist for a full replacement.

Last edited:

I guess most discontented people are waiting to see how the replacement heads will turn out. Hadn't it been for the paint issues, Rogue would have been an instant grail. no wonder not many people are willing to see her go when there is still a chance.

That's because everyone that bought one knows its a grail in waiting at the moment...:wink1:
Once these new portraits come out in Dec. then it will become certified...:exactly:

Got my response from SSC today about the money or waitlist. I waitlisted. December's not that far off.

The head issues caused people to attack the whole statue. Many people have said the whole sculpt is bad out of their frustration (of course not including those with actual defects on the body). With no defects the body looks great, even with the filled in (NOT reduced) butt. The paint on mine is fine and much better done than the heads. Despite what some have said, once we get heads that look like what was first advertised, this will be the great peice everyone wanted and expected.

I'm happy they're trying to do something for those that weren't satisfied with her.

Got my response from SSC today about the money or waitlist. I waitlisted. December's not that far off.

The head issues caused people to attack the whole statue. Many people have said the whole sculpt is bad out of their frustration (of course not including those with actual defects on the body). With no defects the body looks great, even with the filled in (NOT reduced) butt. The paint on mine is fine and much better done than the heads. Despite what some have said, once we get heads that look like what was first advertised, this will be the great peice everyone wanted and expected.

This worries me cause I haven't received a response yet. Has everyone received a response with a waitlist option?

Sooo that means they will fix the a$$ and the paint?My last flex payment is next week, should i email them to let them knowill want a new sculpt?????

Sooo that means they will fix the a$$ and the paint?My last flex payment is next week, should i email them to let them knowill want a new sculpt?????

The butt will remain the same. I believe they're providing new head sculpts with better paint apps.

This worries me cause I haven't received a response yet. Has everyone received a response with a waitlist option?

I think that most have gotten their response back from SSC. Don't know when you put in your complaint, but don't forget SSC goes off the working day calendar and not the traditional 7 day.

Back