Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of getting another one and painting the Ape brown.................................................................JK...well kind of....deep down I think it would look cool:wink1:

The SS paint sucks as usual. Its nice to see some good repaints of this. Nice job.

Good way to advertise and drum up business I suppose :wink1:

Still looking to finish my display room to get this displayed properly but ARH have just recently announced another reason to remodel it! :panic:

The SS paint sucks as usual. Its nice to see some good repaints of this. Nice job.

Thanks. Compared to some other pieces I've had, the stock paint job isn't so bad on this one. It really isn't.

seen Black in person I liked it......... still confused which one to get Blk or white? leaning towards white coz I think details r more visible in white

Get the ultra rare battle damage gray version. I think only one exists.

I just saw the white in person today at a local shop for the first time. I might be biased, because I have the black, but I think the black is more dynamic and "aggressive". The white definitely stands out more, because it's white. The black has a more classic and museum quality to it.

Good way to advertise and drum up business I suppose :wink1:

Still looking to finish my display room to get this displayed properly but ARH have just recently announced another reason to remodel it! :panic:

LOL...i guess it can seem that way but i never actually thought of that. Im just not a huge fan of the paint on the ape in this. At least the ones ive seen. Conan is pretty good for a production paint.

Back