Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking on enviously for months and Flex pay is finally over - I am late to the party but this has to be one of the best pieces I own. I love how there is no best way to look at it tho it makes taking photos difficult... Has to be up there with statue of 2013 for me, it's just amazing in person. My only nit picks are the paint aps on the ape's teeth, Conan's face looks a bit iron deficient, a lack of gloss on the wounds and mouth and Conan's weapons being bloodless. I can't really beat earlier pics but I've enjoyed others so here's mine.

Grats

The gray certainly pops between the dk gray and light gray/off white color contrast

Love the grey custom, but the black is the bull of the pack...I would Be more fearful of that one in an encounter

Black...nope...The one I would be most afraid of the the one with Silver on his back...Black aint nothing without the Silver back

It's getting rough and bloody violent...still have a lot of touching up and finishing touches to do including repainting Conan himself

Back