Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to throw a big thank you out to everyone on this page who helped talk me into buying this piece. I received it on Tues and it is a masterpiece. I went with the regular and I'm very happy with the white. I like both pieces but with the colors in my cabinet I think the white is amazing. So thank you again and I'll get some pictures up soon.

To anyone thinking about getting this piece, stop thinking and just order it. You will not be disappointed.

I just want to throw a big thank you out to everyone on this page who helped talk me into buying this piece. I received it on Tues and it is a masterpiece. I went with the regular and I'm very happy with the white. I like both pieces but with the colors in my cabinet I think the white is amazing. So thank you again and I'll get some pictures up soon.

To anyone thinking about getting this piece, stop thinking and just order it. You will not be disappointed.

Agree 100%...thanks too...a great piece that will IMHO rise in value too

:yess: :hi5:

I've decided to buy another reg version soon to repaint and customize just a little bit....I had the itch to do this to one of my pieces all week...

Hehe nice. Be sure to share pics if you do go through with that. It's been a week and while the newness and wow of the size has worn off, I'm still loving it and really glad I bought it. A really fantastic piece.

This is one of those pieces that would be so majestic this size if cast in bronze

I've been looking on enviously for months and Flex pay is finally over - I am late to the party but this has to be one of the best pieces I own. I love how there is no best way to look at it tho it makes taking photos difficult... Has to be up there with statue of 2013 for me, it's just amazing in person. My only nit picks are the paint aps on the ape's teeth, Conan's face looks a bit iron deficient, a lack of gloss on the wounds and mouth and Conan's weapons being bloodless. I can't really beat earlier pics but I've enjoyed others so here's mine.

I'm so glad I got this one lurking here for so long. Then the messages saying only 10 left got me to pull the trigger. Then I couldn't decide which color.. Stunning piece

Back