Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me the 2013 best 3 statues I bought were the GG Ghost Rider, my Repainted SS Sauron PF and this one hands down

To me the 2013 best 3 statues I bought were the GG Ghost Rider, my Repainted SS Sauron PF and this one hands down

It's a great piece indeed. It looks good in pictures but it does not capture the presence this piece has when you see it in person.

Yeah, it's safe to say all statues can only truly be appreciated in person, but this one's especially the case. I love mine more every time I look at it. I've got it on my dining room table (temporarily) with a strong light directly above it and I've put that light on and stared at it countless times in the last 24 hours. It's easily one of the coolest pieces I've bought in my 7 years of collecting.

I originally bought this while lying in bed at like 3am looking through the ss site. I saw that it was a low es, so I thought that maybe I could flip it down the road.... I bought it and started to think I impulse bought. Screw that, I changed my mind the day I opened the box. Even my wife wants me to keep it. It is the coolest collectible I have.

Nice! Hats off to Troy McDevitt for this work of art! :bow

I can't imagine the shipping nightmare trying to sell this piece :pow but I don't have to worry about that. Keeper!

This made me laugh about 10 times today. I stumbled across it on Ebay. Time to share!

I'll stop posting this all over the forums now lol.

Back