Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to some pics of what we are here for...

SS Captain America LSB

1a1760a3.jpg

666f1795.jpg

22c9aeff.jpg

aadce9eb.jpg

d40f498e.jpg

059d8742.jpg

22cad2c2.jpg

3a7da239.jpg

This piece is so incredibly regal!

sht man, i keep checking your thread for new stuff, but i didn't realize you had changed the first page photos. great job man. truely a collection, and more importanly a display to be proud of.:peace

You have these pieces displayed beautifully and the collection is to die for well done indeed.

Squid,

Shame no Abomination because you're one of the few who would've done justice to his exquisite detail.

:(

Patience grasshoppa...patience...:D

Someone on this page with a whole lot of dancing bananas is looking to rectify the situation ASAP....kinda my fault though, work schedule is a b!#ch this summer. Still have both Cammy's, and Black Queen that are waiting for their photo ops as well.

Last edited:
Patience grasshoppa...patience...:D

Someone on this page with a whole lot of dancing bananas is looking to rectify the situation ASAP....kinda my fault though, work schedule is a b!#ch this summer. Still have both Cammy's, and Black Queen that are waiting for their photo ops as well.

that'll be one hell of a photo shoot.:naughty:naughty should bring out most if not all the perves:lol

And that is why Squid set up an automatic disclaimer which is enabled as soon as we enter his love thread and which states in 1 size font that he is not responsible for any purchases made by us just because of his mad skillz with his camera, fog machine and Disco Ball.

Not :D skillz, no.....no siree....:mad: skillz

And with Z's dammit!

Back