Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fantastic piece, the pose is so great for Fett.
I do hope your not going to buy the new Darth Vader bronze to accompany this one, the pose of yours is much nicer.

No worry about that, the fact that it is 1/2 scale and selling for $18000, I don't think I'll be ordering it anytime soon.:duh:lol

Hello Squider!
Thanks for these amazing pictures! It looks like it's better see your pictures than the real thing...
After 2 days reading/looking your thread, my eyes are in heaven and my "wish list" in hell of bankrupt...
Regards,
Eduardo

Hello Squider!
Thanks for these amazing pictures! It looks like it's better see your pictures than the real thing...
After 2 days reading/looking your thread, my eyes are in heaven and my "wish list" in hell of bankrupt...
Regards,
Eduardo

Thanks Eduardo, appreciate it!

Here's some more for you...

SS Ghost Rider LSB

DSC_1610.jpg

DSC_1622.jpg

DSC_1618-1.jpg

DSC_1642.jpg

Captain America 60's Prop Shield

DSC_1651.jpg

DSC_1658.jpg

DSC_1654.jpg

DSC_1647.jpg

DSC_1655.jpg

The shield is huge, much bigger than I expected. My only complaint is the darkness of the blue, would have preferred it to be 'normal' color.

when do we get 2 see pics of yur whole collection again squider? im curious 2 c where u put all this stuff

Have really enjoyed this thread, is almost something new to see on every page and not just one line comments of great setup/collection. Keep up the goodwork

Back