Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Yes, it is light but it is a great rendition of Rhino!

Here's one statue that was tough to take pictures of. From some angles he looked evil and maniacal, from others he looked like gay tap dancer (I apologize in advance if I offended any gay tap dancers but I really couldn't find any other way to describe him).

Joker PF Ex.

See what I mean!!!

Thanks guys! Yes, it is light but it is a great rendition of Rhino!

Here's one statue that was tough to take pictures of. From some angles he looked evil and maniacal, from others he looked like gay tap dancer (I apologize in advance if I offended any gay tap dancers but I really couldn't find any other way to describe him).

Joker PF Ex.

See what I mean!!!

HAHAHAHA I thought I was the only one who saw and felt there was something Bizarre, that said Great Pic's and Great Score my Friend, still kicking myself for getting this when the price was resonable, Great Great Post Squider

is it will be possible to take pictures, overviews of your beautiful collection?

Thanks by advance ;)

Soon....very soon! Few holes I need to fill in and then I will post an update.

Just looked back through your pics and WOW your photos are stunning! Amazing collection!

Thanks bud, glad you like it!

Getting restless for my Wolverine LSF to arrive, I decided to post pics of the full size bust just to tie me over....

I realize it's not a statue but it's something else I've been buying the last few years, canvas giclees.

Avengers Assemble by Alex Ross

Also picked up the Original Seven and Legendary Heroes but I have to get off my @$$ and get them framed. As cool as they are, they're not too fun to take pics of.:(

I realize it's not a statue but it's something else I've been buying the last few years, canvas giclees.

Avengers Assemble by Alex Ross

Also picked up the Original Seven and Legendary Heroes but I have to get off my @$$ and get them framed. As cool as they are, they're not too fun to take pics of.:(

Great score for the canavs of Alex Ross, very great acquisition bro ;)

Son of a beach, Squider :drool

Rhino, Joker, Pred, Wolverine...:panic:....Your shots are absolutley phenomenal!!!! :clap :clap :clap

That giclee Avengers by Ross is beautiful. Have wanted that for a long time.

Back