Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile and I'm a bit rusty so I hope someone can help me out.

I use to upload with a photobucket account and could make my pics considerably bigger (21" monitor size). The site has changed and I've tried both flickr and imageshack but I seem to be running into the same problem where all my pics are small and downsized.

What do you guys use to upload the larger pics nowadays?

I can't help you out with larger pics as I use Photobucket too, but that Vampirella and your pics are both brilliant!:clap

Time to play catch up and what better piece than a half naked vampiress to start it off!

SS Vampirella Comiquette

DSC_9537 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9523 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9512 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9518 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9519 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9520 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9540 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9526 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9533 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

DSC_9528 by kwkim2010, on Flickr

Beautiful Pic's as always; Squider on a Half Naked Vamiperella, Excellent Post

I think you are due for a collection room photo update!

You're right but as of now there's still a few holes I need to fill and am awaiting some new, exciting pieces!!!:impatient:

Welcome back man.:wave great pics as usual.:clap

Happy to be back Doug! I was never really gone though, just lurking in the shadows avoiding the confrontations unlike you.:lol

Holy crap, you're alive.

I figured you had been kidnapped by aliens.

I was, now I know how Cartman felt.:moon:lol

Very AWESOME pics, and big congrats for Spidey bro ;)

Merci, mon ami.

Oh I've been good for the most part, life sometimes really smacks ya and it changes a person.......:monkey2:wink1:

good to see ya back.:yess:

Good to be back!

And bad! Been looking through most of the threads and got an itchy "add to cart" finger. Now if SS could only get their QC in check, we'd all be better off!

Back