Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1454600_279714962176397_2007186184_n.jpg

:yess:!!!:panic: ****ing awesome. Although the size of his role in Origins was sadly disappointing, I still ****in love getting this.
Somewhat surprising not to get an unmasked head, but it's the least I care about anyway. So hoped we'd get Deathstroke.

Oh and yeah Nightwing definitely has my vote too. Deathstroke is the only Origins pak I want, I'd much rather have Nightwing and Ra's Al Ghul instead of an Origins wave 2.

I think both Rises Batman and DCC Variant Batman look great, the others are alright and seem pretty game accurate. I'm just not into the Arkham Games. The new one looks interesting, Deadstroke looks cool. I might get him as I love him because of the Teen Titans cartoon.

Origins is good but not as great as the first two Arkham games.

^ ffs hadn't though about that.:(

Kinda agree Krec9, Im kindof disappointed how the plot developed. The certain "choice" they made (you know what I mean) was a wrong imo, ruining the relevance of what couldve been an awesome night of hits on Batman. Deathstroke's bossfight was awesome though. Probably my fav bossfight in the series. But yeah, City and Asylum are both 9 out of 10 for me, where Origins is probably 7,5.

I only pray Deathstroke and Batman will be in scale with the AC PAK figures or I will not be buying

Will get both if they are in the same scale. If they are bigger I will be pissed, but might still get them. If they add more characters it would be worth it.

Arkham City is my personal favorite this gen too. Origins, while not as good as City or Asylum is satisfying enough & we FINALLY get the best Bane ever outside the comics. Ohh that boss fight.. I swear I'm now scared of grates. :lol

Ohh that boss fight.. I swear I'm now scared of grates. :lol

Freakin hell dude me too, omg I seriously had to pause the game and centre myself otherwise I couldn't concentrate. I made it the first time but I seriously spent like 5-10 minutes just running around.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

But yeah, underwhelming, but still cool game for me. LOVE the new VA's for Batman and Joker, they nailed it imo.

Freakin hell dude me too, omg I seriously had to pause the game and centre myself otherwise I couldn't concentrate. I made it the first time but I seriously spent like 5-10 minutes just running around.:lol

I personally don't really like Bane (except Hardy's) so I wasn't that pleased with the large role they gave him. But I can see why he deserved his due for the fans.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I had to console myself "I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman". I don't think I was ever this freaked out in a game this year. :lol

I think the best Bane we ever got up to Origins was The Animated Series. He even squared off against Superman, which is something I always wanted to see.

Yeah, I had to console myself "I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman, I'm Batman". I don't think I was ever this freaked out in a game this year. :lol

I think the best Bane we ever got up to Origins was The Animated Series. He even squared off against Superman, which is something I always wanted to see.

Hahaha, brilliant, yeah, I really got freaked out too. I got freaked out by Killer Croc in AA, Freeze in AC, but Bane really took the top place with Origins. And Yeah love TAS, but as a kid I accidentally missed most episodes with that Bane, and so my first real sight of him was the ridiculous Schumacher one. So yeah, kinda missed out on any connection there. I really, really liked Hardy's (and disagree with people claiming he's just a henchman), although unfortunately I got let down in how that film's plot developed as well. That end fight with Bane in TDKR was pretty underwhelming to me, and it actually took me like 10 viewings before I finally noticed Batman doesn't punch Bane's mask off, he hooks behind it with his glove spikes and rips it off that way. I love Nolan, but he really let me down with the execution in that battle scene.:(

Luckily, I had another DC film this year to satisfy most of my crave for epic fight scenes.:lol
\/

I liked Origins a lot. Its boss battles and story were better than the other two and I like this Batmam design the best as well. If the city was a little more populated and it wasnt so damn glitchy it would be my favorite.

I think Arkham Asylum was more original, being the first, and City definitely had a better story than Origins imo. Also had multiple storylines intertwining, whereas Origins turned out to be extremely lineair and, to be honest, kind of dull imo. Yes there's plenty of isolated awesome stuff, but the story just really didn't develop into what I'd hoped given the initial premise. Joker's excellent, but Asylum and City's Joker still outclasses it, and that's where Origins bet on the wrong character to make it interesting imo.

Also found the level of nods to origins of villains quite minimal. I'd have hoped to see a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back