Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the black suit at NYCC and kinda regret it. It's all right but not worth the money. I only bought it cause rarity >_< Wish I bought the red Variant Batman instead.

Also, for loose PAK joints, anyone have any methods for tightening them?

So anyway, anyone know how to fix loose PAK joints?

Are they just loose or broken loose?

If they are just loose..use nail polish or floor wax (Future)

Just dab the polish or Future on the ball joint and socket of the loose parts and just move the joints until you feel the stiffness happen. Works like a charm for minor loose PAK joints.

If you use superglue, you want to move the joints constantly when you apply it so it doesn't get stuck and bond to the plastic, it will stiffen as well :lecture

Just really loose, really. My PAK Ezio can barely stand without a stand, his leg keeps tilting. He's used, and the seller lied about his condition -__- I think he tried fixing the joints though cause there's weird splotches of white on his leg joints, which is odd. How long should I move the joints while the super glue is applied though?

Just really loose, really. My PAK Ezio can barely stand without a stand, his leg keeps tilting. He's used, and the seller lied about his condition -__- I think he tried fixing the joints though cause there's weird splotches of white on his leg joints, which is odd. How long should I move the joints while the super glue is applied though?

Move it constantly back and forth if it's a leg joint, I guarantee if you don't it will bond and you won't be able to move it at all

the trick is you will feel it stiffening on the joint when you are moving it after you use super glue.

So just keep pressure and movement on the joints until you feel it's not moving loosely anymore. :lecture

One other thing, in the case of my Catwoman's alt head not fitting, will heating up the ball joint help it fit or something? Make it softer, or something.

Any tips on how to fix my PAK Ichigo. My son had an accident, and Ichigo took a tumble. He basically broke in half at the joint at the waist. Any suggestions on how to make hime whole again?

I am not too concerned by keeping the mobility of the joint. Just want him whole.

Did the joint snap? How exactly did it break? Mine broke too, and I sold it. Now it's going for crazy money.

Back