Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a message from my friend saying my Akuma has come in and I will pick it up this week and get some pics up.

instead of doing alternate colors , they should make more characters like Zangief, Blanka, Guile, Sagat. A little lazy on SQ. Enix part.
I think they should do Guy:

549745-sfa3_guy.jpg

Ever since the Final Fight days, I thought he was and is cool character.

I remember Sota Toys was going to make a Guy figure, but I remember reading something to so with the licenses as he comes under Final Fight (Originality) not Street Fighter :dunno

But still would be awesome to see a figure of him.

I got my 2 MGS PA from ebay seller in Japan, and have compared it with the one in the local dealer, its authentic. But my PA SF Ryu is FAKE :monkey2:monkey4

I just receive it just now, and the box definitely feels different than the original one. The print is a tiny bit blur, and not as glossy as the authentic ones, and theres no serial no!. But yeah, the inner figure looks crazy real.:horror

I'm filing my claim now, from this seller on ebay: aktoyshk

Be careful when buying these figures, guys!

I'm tempted to pick up Ryu, Akuma and Cammy. Anybody have any of those?

Wish they made a Ken.

Ryu and Cammy looks good. Akuma and Chunli not so much.

I'm sure they'll make Ken if sales are good for these.

Oh, if you wanna poick up Akuma, get it from HLJ, they are having a 45% disc. The rest, you should buy from ami2 IMO, considering theres too many fakes on ebay.

I got akuma, ryu, cammy and chun li all in alt versions and akuma in normal clothes. I've heard some complaints about akuma but I personally think he looks awesome. Esepcially with the amount of articulation Play arts provides. Can't wait for Kratos or Nathan Drake next.

I got akuma, ryu, cammy and chun li all in alt versions and akuma in normal clothes. I've heard some complaints about akuma but I personally think he looks awesome. Esepcially with the amount of articulation Play arts provides. Can't wait for Kratos or Nathan Drake next.
It's his forehead that I find taking time to get use to.

With the amount of muscle sculpted in, his forehead looks like it's on steroids :lol

It's his forehead that I find taking time to get use to.

With the amount of muscle sculpted in, his forehead looks like it's on steroids :lol

lol I hear ya. Dude just looks like a badass and that just seems to work with the entire figure.

Great pics by the way of your play arts figs.

Drool I can't wait for Kratos myself. Not much of an action figures collector but I'm a big fan of Play Arts Kai's work.
They seem to be very detailed action figures but at a lower price then the high end Hot Toys / Side Show figures.

They seem to be the 'in between' figure(s)...

Bigger then the standard 7" figures but smaller then the scale 1/6.

A decent amount of articulation points, which is good also.

That's not the real Shephard. The real Shephard is black, cleanly shaved, with a buzz cut :D

Amiami just charged me for the kratos figure must be out in Japan already.

Back