Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armoured bats is my fav, very cool.

I don't like Arkham Knight bats, his neck and cowl look too separated. I know the game models cowl and neck are separate peaces but it doesn't effect the silhouette of the cowl like Nolan Bats. It looks more unified like the other games

I sold all my Batman PAK's, they churn these out at the rate of Iron Man and give them **** paint apps.

For Arkham Knight bats, I'm definitely gonna get the 18" Neca. Seeing how amazing their previous attempts at 18" are, I'm positive it'll be amazing.

Brings me back to my childhood of collecting Batman figs like The Legends of Batman looking at these Batman PAKs.

This pose alone has convinced me to buy this Batman. So cool [emoji7]

7eb92ec9430cc038b36280dfe3899104.jpg

The Arkham Knight does look pretty good. I'm likely going to pass on it though.

I love the Arkham Knight Harley.

I can't wait to see better photos of her other headsculpt. I think I will definitely be adding her depending on that head looks and also depending on how the paint job on the mass release figures is.

Is Square ran by morons?!? They had one job but noooooo it was necessary to make Halo 2 MC a head taller than the other ones :gah: Im done with PAKs after Cloud :mad:

Is Square ran by morons?!? They had one job but noooooo it was necessary to make Halo 2 MC a head taller than the other ones :gah: Im done with PAKs after Cloud :mad:

it's like they are competing with themselves, i mean 10 years from now someone is going to look up play arts kai figures and think they were made by another company with all the figures being out of scale with the same line (line) like with the mgs the arkham games final fanasty, resident evil , halo and street fighter. (good thing dmc is in scale tho maybe ac is too i dont own any to know for sure.) we should all just stop buying their figures til they pick a scale and stick with it, i mean crap if they want smaller figures do like every other line and put mini at the end or something so the person knows it wont fit in.

Lol holy **** that difference! Could we all just send them a ton of emails about this? Ask them to stick with a scale.

Lol holy **** that difference! Could we all just send them a ton of emails about this? Ask them to stick with a scale.
Square doesn't even respond to emails about issues with action figures like missing sculpted parts (holsters on the MGS figures, etc) and other things, there's no way they'll care about scale

That is SO noticeable though, the Mast Chiefs being so different looking.

:lol :lol :lol

What a joke, clouds my last one as well, sucks cause theyre the only ones doing larger MGS figures, but those are a mess too, lame

That Master Chief actually doesn't look too bad, the scale just ruins it though.

That Master Chief actually doesn't look too bad, the scale just ruins it though.

I agree, the figure is really nice.

It just feels like a ****** you to everyone that has bought all the previous ones that were around the same height.

I don't see the reasoning for all these scale jumps in their lines. Up the quality, not the height. By next year they'll be even closer to 12' and costing $100+ at the minimum.

Back