Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got me worried about them now! I've purchased from Anime Island several times in the past without issue as they're cheap and willing to lower value/mark as a gift. Might avoid them for PAK in the future though, as the chance of a QC issue is higher with this line than most.

They might be good with filling orders, but don't try to cancel :lol

I'm pretty sure they ripped Solidus off too. It's the one and only time I've ordered from them, and will be the last.

Pretty badass to be honest. Might be fun to play around.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419560319.312924.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419560331.010960.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419560342.601097.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419560355.751722.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419560368.136756.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419560379.493877.jpg

Can't wait to see their stylized Boba Fett. But as usual, pretty sure PAK will **** up the scale.

And I'll probably skip Zombie, non-helmeted characters.

Kinda want him to be 12" if other characters are 10" or so. I love that swinging lightsaber effect. So cool.

I'm down for Vader, Boba, Maul, Grievous, and maybe even Sidious and their over the top lightning effects and flowing capes.

I don't like it, doesnt have Vaders body. I'm not a fan of Play Arts stylising any more. They've made plenty figures in the past without it. This should be one of them

I like it. I'm not fond of having the same damn character with the same designs in different scales. I like having variety in my collection. This is a different enough rendition of Darth Vader that got my attention.

I don't like it, doesnt have Vaders body. I'm not a fan of Play Arts stylising any more. They've made plenty figures in the past without it. This should be one of them

Agreed. Their creative direction is too over the top. I'd much rather just have a plain ole Vader.

Back