Square Enix - Marvel Universe Variant Bring Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Marvel universe variant bring arts designed by tetsuya nomura ironman 12,800yen

se201001.jpg

se201002.jpg

se201003.jpg

se201004.jpg

se201005.jpg

se201006.jpg

se201007.jpg

se201008.jpg

se201009.jpg

Two things...

Unique designs once again but these seem to play it safer and stick closer to the comic/film designs. Iron Man looks great, the alien-esque long head is a little weird but the "wings" are a nice touch and the fact you can use them in various ways is great! Cap is OK, lots of ridges and why does he have that gold shield? He kind of looks like he stepped out of Street Fighter with the oversized hands. Spidey looks the most fun! I like the twist on design and colors from the Iron Spider movie designs.

Now the second comment and the biggest deal here I see. WTF is Square Enix doing with Bring Arts and pricing it like their Play Arts Kai? I thought the whole purpose of Bring Arts was to have figures at a smaller scale that could POTENTIALLY compete with their 1/12, 6-inch counterparts like Figuarts, FIGMA, MAFEX, etc. at the $50-$80ish price scale depending on the figure, accessories, etc. Seems like Square is once again pricing themselves out of the market...

Total pass on these for me here. I'd be tempted to get Iron Spidey and maybe Cap if they were in the $50-$70 range.

Back