1/6 Marvel Comics - 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) [The Origin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived it left TW on 22nd so just 5 days . good heavy figure , i swapped as many clear parts out as i could & i really like this look. with discounts this came to £172 all in so i dont mind getting a later batch at that price.

Last edited:
Want to get the clear plastic parts painted transparent red like this .
Has anyone done this ?
348557724_198796153041740_5813583043898781167_n.jpg
348607283_920832828990780_1115544046979301478_n.jpg
348817309_1192167221421932_5985349399001629522_n.jpg

Has anyone done this ?
View attachment 676703View attachment 676704View attachment 676705
I think this looks really cool.

I remember when this was first announced I was excited bk I loved the classic look of this but I didn’t like the clear plastic. I figured that it would look really good if the clear parts were painted but I was fully aware that I had neither the skills nor the stones to attempt such a mod …I’m glad to see that someone has done it!

And yeah it is still a very stylized looking figure, but I think it is a very cool departure from the other Iron Man figures by Hot Toys

I like the figure but getting the clear plastic transparent red while keeping the detail underneath like the stealth version will definitely take it to the next level !

i never owned any ironman but the deluxe set is on discount for $200 i wonder if it is a good deal. i like that kind of red and the type of gold. i think this color is not available on other ironman?

Has anyone done this ?
View attachment 676703View attachment 676704View attachment 676705
Holy smokes! that looks fantastic! It's a pretty easy mod to do if you're able to remove all the clear plastic pieces without damaging them. You either need to use some tamiya transparent red paint on the underside OR use some synthetic red dye and dip the pieces. I would love to get this piece to do this kind of mod if I knew exactly how to get all the clear pieces off and if I could get it at that $200 discount mentioned above. I prefer the metallic gold and red on this to the bright red and yellow of the exclusive.

Last edited:
Holy smokes! that looks fantastic! It's a pretty easy mod to do if you're able to remove all the clear plastic pieces without damaging them. You either need to use some tamiya transparent red paint on the underside OR use some synthetic red dye and dip the pieces. I would love to get this piece to do this kind of mod if I knew exactly how to get all the clear pieces off and if I could get it at that $200 discount mentioned above.
from what I have ascertained they are painted attached .

seen several like that and think they look good but I want to see the detail underneath like the stealth version .
Yea, I agree. The full metallic look does look cool, but something about being able to see that extra detail underneath those plastic pieces looks pretty awesome and adds another layer of depth to the piece.

Just bought a 2nd deluxe figure so I don't completely hate myself if I fu painting it lol .
It came with a red box for a replacement base a blue translucent board , just wondering he story behind this ?

Back