Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Dr. Evazan and Atheloe

Wow spudtrooper, love all this stuff. Nice work on your pilot trio. Star Wars christmas is awsome!!

GOOD GRIEF!!! I don't get on the forum as much as I used to but when I do I go to your page first and with good reason. Your custom work and love of the subject just blows me away. SO VERY WELL DONE mate.

Thanks dude, that means a lot. I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of customizing this weekend with a few projects I want to get started on now that the holiday season has passed.

A little custom work I did a couple weeks ago.

3 3/4" Scarif troopers. I painted one to be a squad leader and added the kama and I painted one to be the officer.

6" Scarif troopers. Painted one to be the officer.

6" Hovertank pilot. Painted to be a commander and weathered.

Then back to 1/6, I finished painting another Shapeways bucket to complete my trooper evolution lineup.

Love these 6" and the weathering on the pilot.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I'm heading back into the realm of Battlefront again to finish up a few customs I never finished and some new projects I'm really excited about.
Finally was able to get another jump pack, thanks to TonTon, that I painted up for one of my Shadow Troopers.

And a sneek peak at what will be a set of grail figures for me personally...

Re: Spud's Customs - back to Battlefront

Thanks man.

Also working on this and testing myself with a little sculpting. Have to make the back of the head and socket for the neck.

Nice... that magnet fooled me from the front, I would have thought it was from the Sideshow figure. Come to think of it... I think I still have that magnet.

My work from the weekend. She's almost done, just a few more details to add. Then its on to the gents. Still need to put together a hard pack for the guy and paint it and then assemble and paint the jump pack for the Sullustan.

Back