Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - The Tonnika Sisters

I can't wait to see more! very creative and I really like what you have done with the millpultty.

Thanks man. I did round two of the milliput last night so tonight she'll be ready for paint and the head wrapping.

Good ol blue. I'm modeling her off of the Twi-lek Rebel in Battlefront. She'll be in Endor gear with a jump pack sporting an EE-3.

Thanks Ron. Haha yeah didn't want to get the undershirt too messy. Pissed that I got some residue of the milliput on one of her eyes and I went to rub it off and it took the paint off. I was trying to avoid having to redo the eyes. But water under the bridge I guess.

I love fly-guy!:clap

Were those Tonnika headsculpts custom made or ones you bought?

I don't really do the cantina guys as I don't like them as much as the Jabba guys, but I love those sisters and those headsculpts might be good for background Jabba girls. Very life-like.:clap

like it.jpg

Haha thanks again guys.

@TaliBane, they're head sculpts I bought. They are both Phicen heads but I'd have to search to see exactly which ones. I know one I got from Monkey Depot. The other I've had for awhile.

So since the site has been down, again, I made great progress on my Battlefront Twi'lek. Plenty of pictures incoming to show my process.

Here she is all put together. I'm currently putting together her jump pack.

Haha thanks again guys.

@TaliBane, they're head sculpts I bought. They are both Phicen heads but I'd have to search to see exactly which ones. I know one I got from Monkey Depot. The other I've had for awhile.

So since the site has been down, again, I made great progress on my Battlefront Twi'lek. Plenty of pictures incoming to show my process.

Here she is all put together. I'm currently putting together her jump pack.

Are you using the clothing from the endor commando? I have not been able to find proper sixe boots for a female.

Thats looks great Tyler! I'm jealous. I need a Twi-lek in my collection. Why did you use a Phicen body though. Seems like a waste when you could have used a cheap body with joints since she's fully clothed (which is odd for a Twilek) :lol

@ hansolofake, I used the Endor Infantryman clothing, slightly modded of course. But the boots are just straight out of the box.

@ Nate, thanks man! I used a Phicen because they are better proportioned than some of the other female bodies for the clothing from the Endor guys. For one they're taller so they look better standing next to other male characters, and plus the stainless steel structure ones like this have great posing and can hold poses better. Same one I used for Senni Tonnika and my other female Endor Rebel.

@ Steven, thanks man. :)

I managed to get her jump pack done last night as well as one for my Hoth Rebel.

Thanks guys. :D

I made a lot of progress on my female Hoth trooper last night but still a few things to sort out on her. Pictures within the next couple of days.

Re: Spud's Customs - Battlefront Twi'lek

I have looked your 140 page, amazing job!!
Do you sell hoth rebel?
If not can you explain how to make one?
Best regards

Back