Sports guy looking to expand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rangers, Jets, and Yankees my teams too. Really cool collection.I like the spacing. It looks dense but is spaced out nice.

Really cool man, love how you have the figures with the cards, looks pretty neat.... thanks for sharing and welcome to the club!

Looks great! It would be easy for you to pull off, add movie posters then on shelves either next to or under you can place figures/statues from that film. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will add some tomorrow.

Cheer, Cheer to a fellow Yankees fan! Amazing collection, love those rookie cards and all your Yankees memorabilia!

Looks great! It would be easy for you to pull off, add movie posters then on shelves either next to or under you can place figures/statues from that film. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will add some tomorrow.

Out of wall space. Thinking of using a detolf shelf on each side of TV. Place a movie figure inside along with Blu ray of the movie? Wish they had half size detolfs.

In my basement I have a few smaller rooms and 1 large room. In the large room I have the "Theater " with the movies and seating off to one side and the sports stuff off to the other. The room isnt to cluttered and seems to flow fine. Here are a few pics:

The Theater Side:

seats_zps377e1868.png

seats3_zps97ea589d.png

seats4_zps5d658510.png

And a few of the Sports Side:

100_8827.jpg

100_8819.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

Back