Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working my day off
Got the call this morning
If it wasn't for kids and Christmas I would be here begging chicky for a free nice prize

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Working so please text if a code or something comes up

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

My wife has developed Bronchitus, I cant help but think there is some causation involved. She normally never gets sick.

I'd probably have her go to the doctor and get checked out just in case. Most mold should be fine once you get away from it but there are a few crazy stories of the mold getting into the lungs.

Both of my amigos are out of Spook. :(

I'll be your amigo now! :D

funny-gifs-14.gif

Can someone please tell Susan, or tweet for me that iTweet4Matt (me) has reached my daily limit in tweets and cannot reply or send new tweets. THANKS, i dont know what to do to claim my prize either :(

My phone screen has a swipe groove from jumping from jumping from here Facebook twitter and Sideshow site :joy:stake no work getting done for the rest of today again :lol

Can someone please tell Susan, or tweet for me that iTweet4Matt (me) has reached my daily limit in tweets and cannot reply or send new tweets. THANKS, i dont know what to do to claim my prize either :(

How many tweets is it to get to the max? I don't think I've ever heard that one before.

Back