Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My phone screen has a swipe groove from jumping from jumping from here Facebook twitter and Sideshow site :joy:stake no work getting done for the rest of today again :lol

Mine is getting there. I luckily remembered to bring my phone charger to work today!

Man if I knew Matt was done I may have kept going with mine, odd contest if to hold if there is a daily tweet limit. Unless she is weeding out the impatient for the real prize later ;)

How many tweets is it to get to the max? I don't think I've ever heard that one before.

I don't know. But I maxed out in 52 minutes. I was winning the contest by a mile. The other dude kept posting after the hour ended. He eventually tied me and maxed out as well. Susan probably picked him because she saw more of his posts near the end of the hour, but that's only because I couldn't tweet anymore. So really, we tied, but within the hour, I had him. Oh well. This is just another reason why I hate Twitter. I always have. I don't mind Facebook, but Twitter sucks. I only tweet for contests, which is rare. ALL of my tweets today were for Sideshow, but the max killed me.

Rage said he maxed out as well, after Susan extended the contest.

I don't know. But I maxed out in 52 minutes. I was winning the contest by a mile. The other dude kept posting after the hour ended. He eventually tied me and maxed out as well. Susan probably picked him because she saw more of his posts near the end of the hour, but that's only because I couldn't tweet anymore. So really, we tied, but within the hour, I had him. Oh well. This is just another reason why I hate Twitter. I always have. I don't mind Facebook, but Twitter sucks. I only tweet for contests, which is rare. ALL of my tweets today were for Sideshow, but the max killed me.

But you're not bitter about it or anything.
You've totally moved on i see.

Man if I knew Matt was done I may have kept going with mine, odd contest if to hold if there is a daily tweet limit. Unless she is weeding out the impatient for the real prize later ;)

It's physically impossible to pass him. Best you could do is tie him, like I did... You'd just hit the limit, too...

I joined Twitter just for Spook this year. I didn't get it last week, still don't get it now. Odd marketing platform as well.

Rage said he maxed out as well, after Susan extended the contest.

That's a bummer way to lose. I really didn't have a clue there was a max tweet per day rule. I don't tweet enough I guess. :lol

Couldn't agree with you more :lol

:hi5:

I joined Twitter just for Spook this year. I didn't get it last week, still don't get it now. Odd marketing platform as well.

make-it-rain-gif.gif

But you're not bitter about it or anything.
You've totally moved on i see.
I'm not bitter that I didn't win the contest. I like seeing fellow Freaks win. But I AM bitter with Twitter. I have always hated Twitter, and now I hate them even more.
But I do think that mad tweeting contests like that should not be done, seeing as Twitter has a limit. Perhaps for 30 minutes it would be OK. Too easy to hit the limit in an hour.

I'm not bitter that I didn't win the contest. I like seeing fellow Freaks win. But I AM bitter with Twitter. I have always hated Twitter, and now I hate them even more.
But I do think that mad tweeting contests like that should not be done, seeing as Twitter has a limit. Perhaps for 30 minutes it would be OK. Too easy to hit the limit in an hour.

I feel your pain, all these contests and I still won't sign up with twitter.

Back