Spin Master Legendary Yoda Interactive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Video of Spin Master's Legendary Yoda interactive toy, SRP of $179.95. Yoda can move, listen to and interact with the player, and has interchangeable accessories that change his demeanor. A lightsaber can be attached to Yoda's hand for warrior training.

This is cool. Kind of a lot though... $180? :dunno

If I see it in store It will be tempting to resist. :lol

I pre-ordered this for my three-year old son (who loves SW-- go figure) as his big Christmas present. I think he'll love it.

I pre-ordered this for my three-year old son (who loves SW-- go figure) as his big Christmas present. I think he'll love it.

Hey may i ask where pre ordered ? Hopefully big bad toy store will have them. I think be a pretty cool display.

Last edited:
Hey may i ask where pre ordered ? Hopefully big bad toy store will have them. I think be a pretty cool display.

Toysrus has them for PO. Plus they are shipping to stores, apparently might be available for Force Friday to.

PO from Wal-Mart (Canadian one). They're shipping it right to my door (free shipping) and it should arrive Sept. 9th. I'm probably going to open it and check that it works fine--- the last thing I'd want is for him to open it Christmas morning and for there to be a problem.

PO from Wal-Mart (Canadian one). They're shipping it right to my door (free shipping) and it should arrive Sept. 9th. I'm probably going to open it and check that it works fine--- the last thing I'd want is for him to open it Christmas morning and for there to be a problem.

Very cool will be a Amazing present 4 x mas. I gave my nephew the fx yoda lightsaber long ago that could go with this if it fits in Yodas hand ?The fx yoda saber is perfect 4 training saber 4 kids because it's a smaller lightsaber.

Very cool will be a Amazing present 4 x mas. I gave my nephew the fx yoda lightsaber long ago that could go with this if it fits in Yodas hand ?The fx yoda saber is perfect 4 training saber 4 kids because it's a smaller lightsaber.

Yep, my son has the fx Yoda lightsaber (and I have the Darth Vader one--among a few others)--- we often engage in awe-inspiring battles, especially when it gets dark as he likes to fight when only the light from the sabers shines. We're also getting him some cool Jedi robes so he'll have plenty of dress up fun (as he currently does with his two older sisters--- he has a full Batman costume and "trooper" as he calls it). I don't post pics too often but these two are OK-- a little "too short" for a Stormtrooper and Batmite approves of my new Keaton Batman PF (upon its arrival).

He's going to love Yoda.

Attachments

• trooper.jpg
    trooper.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 131
  • batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 133
Very cool Darth Neil :clap^^^ and great parenting we have fan's have come a long way from the plastic mask n dreaded cheap rubberband and flash light saber :horror. I dont think kids realize how much cooler toys have become. Damn i sound old ha ha.:lol I almost wish i born yesterday but with the oldschool price's on toys. I feel 4 ya parents on prices on toys n videogame's.

Looks great, but yeah... how long will the rubber on the face last with all that talking?

Looks great, but yeah... how long will the rubber on the face last with all that talking?

You're in the perfect location to answer that--- find one of those 35+ year old ladies walking around that's trying to look 21 and ask her how long she expects her face to last. :wink1:

Back