Statue Spidey Classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought this deserved it's own thread.

classicsspidey.png

Last edited:
YES!!! I need. Only one of these I plan on getting. Thinking it will probably be the most popular one...?

If this turns out to be the most popular Sideshow Spiderman. I'm just going to kick myself for passing on this line. I do have a hard time thinking these will be too popular. I'm guessing the super low ES will be the thing that pushes these cold cast aka Faux bronze statues in popularity if there's any to be had for this line.

i wish they made all of those as regular faux bronze, then they can be cleaned & repainted. With real bronze dust mixed in the statue, dont think they can be painted again....guess we will find out.

So many awesome 1/4 pieces.. once again...wtf did sideshow have to make them bronze.

a624466f_so_much_fail_trollcat.jpeg

If this turns out to be the most popular Sideshow Spiderman. I'm just going to kick myself for passing on this line. I do have a hard time thinking these will be too popular. I'm guessing the super low ES will be the thing that pushes these cold cast aka Faux bronze statues in popularity if there's any to be had for this line.

bronze anything will never be popular.

bronze anything will never be popular.

lol I don't know what's so confusing fellas, bronze statues are never popular... take any grail for example trex, the faux bronze version always go for half the $ as the colored version.

I meant most popular piece of this collection, not of all SS Spider-Man statues. I'm biased because its my favorite character, but bias aside its Marvel's most recognized character and newer collectors don't have any SS Spidey in their collections. I don't have the Olivetti Comiquette, but at least I have 2 other SS Spider-Man statues. For new people this is their 1st chance to get a Spider-Man from SS. Bronze aside, it still looks good. I wouldn't be surprised if the ES is higher than Wolverine's. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

Back