Statue Spidey Classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the line.
If I collected Marvel Id be all over it. Love the classic / museum feel.
I wont deny it probably wouldnt fit into the typical marvel collection very well tho. Would need its own display space away from the color.

As with Wolvie, I love the design choices and sculpts more than any other comparable statues I've seen from SSC. Still not a huge fan of the bronze look though.

I still want this but it's not in the budget for now. I finally got my Spidey Comiquette plus a number of other statues already this year, I have a handful still on the way before the year's out, a few already for next year, and I'm looking at P.O.s for the JSC Spidey stuff, Jean Grey and White Queen, and Catwoman and Wonder Woman if they hit this year.

But that JSC Spidey will engulf this one. It might be 1/5, but it's color, it's on a wall, it's got 2 chicks to go with it and they both seem to be well recieved so far...the ES will probably be huge and it'll still sell.

Wow... This has been up for MONTHS ES of 400 and no one is betting...lol

Honestly, I have given serious consideration to picking this up and trying to customize it into a full color PF, I am just not sure how to go about it...lol

It's not intended to be a PF. There's too much texture and rough lines and such that it was sculpted to look like bronze-work. Using color tints like Bowen's faux bronze pieces would be the only color option methinks.

BB

This line is definitely dead but saw the Wolverine and it came out awesome so may be picking this up to see at least if I like it or not. Big Spidey fan and need a Spidey piece in the Collection so going to order. Hoping SS at Comic Con shows some new Spider-man pieces so I can get more but for now this will do. May pick up Wolverine to go along with this.

I received my Spidey this week. Very cool piece, not bowl-you-over cool but a nice part of what could be a great set if they were to continue this line. If the line is indeed dead, then these are out of place in a large Marvel collection like I have. Nothing worse in collecting then buying into a line and the company dropping it all together.

BB

Back