Statue Spidey Classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I don't know what's so confusing fellas, bronze statues are never popular... take any grail for example trex, the faux bronze version always go for half the $ as the colored version.

It really depends man. Some of the Faux Bronze Bowens are very popular. It just depends on the sculpt and how it looks in bronze as with just about any statue.

lol I don't know what's so confusing fellas, bronze statues are never popular... take any grail for example trex, the faux bronze version always go for half the $ as the colored version.

These aren't variants . . . it is a bronze line of statues with comparatively low edition sizes . . . they may become popular or they may not . . .

But a newly sculpted statue is very different than a Bronze variant of a previous sculpt . . .

I still like it, but I have the Comiquette now. Nothing is as good as that.

With all my POs I know this won't be a day 1 order, but later if it's still available.

i buy pretty much everything spidey from ssc, but this one i still on the fence about........:dunno IF it was full bronze and even at the cost of a full bronze statue i'd probably get him, but this is just another Faux bronze trick to me imo...

With me one of the things I love about comic characters is there colourful costumes. From Spider-Man's red & blue, to Wolverines yellow, Captain Americas blue & Hawkeyes Purple customers etc. That probably sounds childish but you know. There colours are an important part of the character to me & I like a bright statue display :lol

With me one of the things I love about comic characters is there colourful costumes. From Spider-Man's red & blue, to Wolverines yellow, Captain Americas blue & Hawkeyes Purple customers etc. That probably sounds childish but you know. There colours are an important part of the character to me & I like a bright statue display :lol

:goodpost: I agree with every word!

Back