Spidey 3 products preview.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to preorder now. man if these are 99$ like wolverine i'm gonna be happy.

Something tells me they'll be $115. Either way they are done deals.

Can't tell from the proto pic but i notice the webbing looks black in sections and silver in sections(in other pics) i wonder if this is what medicom was going for.(lighting etc.)Cause the sm2 fig has all silver i dunno why medicom would go black when they are usually right on the button with movies.

121406pr_spidey_header.jpg

im gonna preorder all of them on day one. hopefully i can find them a little cheaper on one of the dealer's sites. i love the X3 wolvie and cant wait to get the ghost rider now that the spiderman has been announced.

hairlesswookiee said:
im gonna preorder all of them on day one. hopefully i can find them a little cheaper on one of the dealer's sites. i love the X3 wolvie and cant wait to get the ghost rider now that the spiderman has been announced.

I got the same plan 84$ for wolverine was a steal.I wonder if all 3 will go up at once $$$$

hairlesswookiee said:

order date annouced?????

Well these may be my first Medis. Especially since it appears these will be the only 1/6 Spidey 3 figures we are getting.

I'll pass. The webbing is the wrong color, and I never really liked how the RAH outfit bunches up around the neck. It really draws attention to the fact that the head is plastic. Maybe that's the only way it can be done in this scale, but I just can't justify spending near $100 or more for this figure.

But for those who do collect the RAH Spider-Man figures, I'm happy for you that you'll have a shot at both regular and symbiote Spidey as well as Venom! :chew

This is so AWSOME ive been wanting medicom's spiderman for so long now I can finally get one.:chew

Billy

"sniff" so happy right now "sniff":monkey2

Man we've been waiting on these figures and speculating on them over at Medi World for months now, can't believe they've finally been announced and we're getting all three:D

With this and the recent Boba announcement, it's the golden age of Medicom nutswinging:rotfl

I'm a grabbing me a serious hunk of testicle!!!!!:cool:

Seth Gecko said:
Heres the 2004 sm2 spidey for ppl that are not familiar.

SpiderMan.jpg

SpiderMan4.jpg
The reality of the figure is somewhere in between the two depictions. The Spider-Man 2 figure always looks poor in flash photography, an doesn't look as good as the prototype.

The costume in the movie I think is made from black webbing but shimmers silver in the sunlight probably because of reflected light.

wouldnt it be cool if the webbing on the SM3 figure shimmered just the same?

Back