Spidey 3 products preview.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually isn't that the RAH Venom we already have that's in the background? Since Sony hasn't released pics of Venom, I doubt that they'd allow product to show up first.

I like that this movie Spidey will be different from the first, but the webs are the wrong color - looks more like a comic version.

But the symbiote - definitely getting that one.

Nopes that a totally different venom.:cool: :cool: :cool:

(theres venom concept art out there as well as the trailer leaked clip)

lol I can't wait...

yeah the existing medicom venom is based off mcfarlane's drawings.. and even the alternate head doesn't look like that....this should be awsome.

I need more pics NOW!:cool: :chew :chew :eek: :D
Wonder if theres any on some hong kong sites etc.

I still can't get over that the suit doesn't look cloth wow.

Movie venom is gonna be insane

Can you say HOTTEST figures of the spring/summer?:chew

I can't wait to see movie venom

These look GREAT!! I always wanted the medicom spidey, so now I can get the new one. I'm so happy, any word on when you can pre-order?

So no cloth on these figures? It looks entirely sculpted? Don't like the neck... looks like an elephant leg. Will have to see the whole thing before criticizing... :rolleyes:

OMG OMG OMG

tms.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
It will be look at the material thats not cloth(at least not all of it)

Yea I noticed the fabric, but the fabric won't mean anything if the body is terrible.

Not try to be a total jerk, but this new Medicom Spiderman 3 figure is still a disappointment to me. I can't believe Medicom still ignores the very important detail grid details on the suit. It is one very important feature of the suit that separates it from looking like comic version.

Medicom does get the shape of the head better this time tho.

Being a big spidey fan, I will still get all three, and hopping the final product can be better :rolleyes:

KamenGuyver said:
Not try to be a total jerk, but this new Medicom Spiderman 3 figure is still a disappointment to me. I can't believe Medicom still ignores the very important detail grid details on the suit. It is one very important feature of the suit that separates it from looking like comic version.

Medicom does get the shape of the head better this time tho.

Being a big spidey fan, I will still get all three, and hopping the final product can be better :rolleyes:

I must agree with you Howie, If they can do a suit like Hibiki, im sure they could do an awesome accurate shimmering suit with the hexagon patterns for movie spidey.

I just don't know why it's black webbing and not silver unless it's just the proto.

anyways even if it comes as is it's mine!

I knew this was coming but not so soon. The head isn't shrunken which is an excellent plus, the suit looks pleather which is another huge plus, I'm guessing that it'll be the same suit fabric as Hibiki and we're getting all three? (newsletter confirms Both Spideys and Venom) All three will be PreOrdered and happily accepted. I'm glad I canceled the Medi Wolvie and Ghost Rider as well as the Comic Spidey. Can't wait.

Back